3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 02.06.20 06:24 pm

Insidious Monster RAT (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With the option increase the level of the enemy - rats have become a real emboj.
Is there any mod that can rats fixed?
24 Comments
Sort by:
_
_sem_ 02.06.20

that's whole point

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

LVL and build with normal clothes) turn off or autolevel.. there are rats in the trash)

M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 02.06.20

SEM
On Columnize - rats just torn to shreds, barely took away his legs :)

M

Fei Fong
Every time in the settings to climb. Fisticuffs mod came up. As for rats ...

B
BatmanWayne221 02.06.20

Mordvinov Maxim Sergeyevich
Cheats, the young Sith cheats.

H
H.I.R.O. 02.06.20

Just I was a rat problem in the quest when you have with Triss through the catacombs to the port to go through.
Oh no, rats do not kill was. Rather killing, but there was darkness!
And the fight with at least one ... could be fatal...
I just tick stood on the car-increase the LVL of opponents.
The solution is only one:
You need to remove the tick, kill a rat, and again to cut in the Daw.

D
DreamZed 02.06.20

After all, it was invented difficulty levels,and even more autoleveling are bored of the same stupid zaklikivaem enemies.Bombs and signs to help you.

M

DreamZed
At level 70 Signs and bombs against rats - completely useless crap

D
DreamZed 02.06.20

Ummm.. AOE freeze with a North wind or Aarda useless?
Percentage damage Igny or Dancing the stars also useless?
If there will be a variety of approaches to the enemies,the game become dull zaklikivanie.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 02.06.20

Yes.... there is. On colonize more tolerant and spend Triss, unreal....
The same thing with gin in the quest last wish

H
H.I.R.O. 02.06.20

DreamZed
It is not strange, in this mission, which I passed with Triss, not moving checkbox kryshi not been attacked, or rather they XP does not diminish, no bombs, no signs...
Onli zaklikivanie one mouse, and she a couple of times you scratch and you're a guy =_=-
And when one mouse trying to lure, then when you kill 5 pieces using all these elixirs and Jiloca
I have the feeling that mice is not diminished any ....

o
oltr 02.06.20

DreamZed wrote:
If there will be a variety of approaches to the enemies,the game become dull zaklikivanie.
It is a defect of developers. Funny that a couple of rats, kills the witch in seconds.

D
DreamZed 02.06.20

H. I. R. O.
Well, as far as I remember rats do no damage in the dungeon is not valid until you go down the stairs and the script does not work on AGR have furry creatures.
If you have the time of the fight by the damage it does not pass,it means another bug.I have them and etched perfectly and burned and frozen.
The most obvious way is to turn the mill under an rafaga and Blizzard.

H
H.I.R.O. 02.06.20

DreamZed
Just been down to the bottom)
I think that for such crap, looking for broody, tried to run past (meanwhile Triss sarasola them, but they are not dead)
this way and that! Well then autolevel checkbox was removed and kicked all norms)))

o
oltr 02.06.20

DreamZed
With Kyra Mac when Masta Danjou in search of the elf, there are also rats and the damage they are not weak.

D
DreamZed 02.06.20

oltr
Well, here it is possible to pick on from,why an experienced witch in every new part is starting the build from scratch and ending with a raving black or red skirt who is closer.The same with the damage from rats can be discussed for a long time.On the mechanics of the game,namely attack from rats in the aisles of the algorithm and the logic of the game,i.e. high attack speed+damage with scalesize autoleveling and the lack of protection from animals.

q
quartermaster kz 02.06.20

H. I. R. O.
You are right-there is another way. Sleeping dragon and a dancing star. From the top recline sparing Triss.

M

DreamZed
At level 70, from a pack of rats did not save

l
lookaway 02.06.20

autolevel was cut off when a lot of rats, then turn back

M

DreamZed
I have swords with enchantment Cut - mill elongated swords 1 meter - At level 70 EVEN THIS does NOT SAVE!!! :))