3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arteeck1 02.06.20 06:26 pm

Wild friezes on a sufficiently powerful computer (Payday 2)

Is the laptop: intel core i7-4720HQ, 8Gb RAM, GTX 960M,
In General, lowered the settings to full zero window of minimum resolution and here is a picture

Of course all drivers and stuff installed. The Witcher 3 GTA V Battle 1 it pulls on high (no antialiasing) perfectly. As you can see download of card its wildly where there are gaps, respectively friezes, in other games this graph is respectively a straight line. Does anyone know why this happens?
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 02.06.20

arteeck1
For a long time already it was necessary to understand that overkill can't optimization.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 02.06.20

arteeck1
I would not say that the powerful, srednyak, but Smotri processes what is running.

F
Flippy1801 02.06.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
It's not about optimization. On my old computer (gtx 560 1gb) was all on ultra at 60 fps, but sometimes fps above 15 does not rise. This is a problem of the game, not your PC

A
Azembaun 02.06.20

try in the control panel NVIDIA in global settings, turn on or off the streaming optimization,control mode power supply( preferably maximum performance) ,acceleration of multiple displays ( then put it on 1 screen only) . Texture filtering - anisotropic optimization on. Texture filtering - quality ( put quality is not higher, otherwise the sink will be) .Smoothing MFAA put in the game and turn off the others or just leave FXAA.