3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 02.06.20 06:26 pm

Line supply connection of all settlements (Fallout 4)

I know that this question often, but to specify it I could not.
Supply line brings together the tools and resources of the United settlements.
Question 1: Check 1 and 2 are connected. If you add the 3rd, everyone will have a shared inventory? And so on indefinitely(3 to 4, 4 to 5, etc.)? That is not necessary to connect each settlement separately with all the others?!
Question 2: If we combine all with one settlement( that is settlement A is compatible with B, C, D, E, etc.) then they too will be shared equipment and resources?
I recently discovered this ability and I really would prigodilas. Here for example, I have a Shelter full of 88 rare(and not) resources which can not just pick up)
24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
I did so from the national Park to the restaurant..the restaurant in sigmenga sigmedia from somewhere else, etc. and etc in short everything in the circular and in each village one supplier, and what happens...all the resources together ,but stuff such as spoons bowls glasses no....if you do it in a circle and will take refuge 88 that all his resources will be available in all settlements

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
Usually do one Central settlement and all the others connected to it.

E
E-601 02.06.20

Badfox88
Buddy, it takes not 5 minutes)

E
E-601 02.06.20

Золотко555
MrGURAM76
Thank you both)

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Now people have a normal PC,people play.
I suffer with my bucket....

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Gee, you're my ancient metal is not seen )

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
A normal PC not me only...so the game just started I bought the cheapest vidyuhi and recently added memory...settings...none at all))))all figs were removed and the shade and texture)))the sound was cut down, antivirus is knocked out))))demolished all of the game Stalker all three..of..wolfstein Fargo...and a bunch of other shooters..if only falaut went...and it's a normal PC? But I'm still his...or rather her ( my Mandarin) like....case orange ))

F
FidChanel16 02.06.20

Золотко555
Mandarin duck))

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

[S E k k e l s u s]
You can connect anything you like. The total will be food and water and resources for crafting. If the total available quantity is visible only in the workshop. If you view workbench as the container are visible only to local resources. I have built a network, Central as such, no. Connected mostly based on the minimum distances between settlements.

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
In the last passage of the Central settlement my Alliance, everyone else is connected, the habit in two settlements supply was appointed to the Castle. In time the building found a lack of resources and only because of this, the error was detected. Was able to proceed with the construction only after the new homeless for the Alliance procurement officer was appointed. So , at the expense of anyone, the devil knows.

A
Atay Wolverine 02.06.20

I have supply lines look like a tree: from the Sanctuary to the red rocket, Abernathy and Tenpins bluff, from each of these settlements in some more, etc.
Despite the connection of almost all settlements, there is a constant shortage of wood and glue.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Athy Wolverine
Do not worry with small farmers.It is better to make two or three well-fortified settlement
than one hundred poorly protected firmochek.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
How to do a screenshot of the map with supply lines.

P
Pril Balsam 02.06.20

create a circular connection that is created already 3 branches, left them to join, in the final settlement there are no people (and it is necessary to move someone else into this settlement, and then make a supply), and we will have a circle of happiness :))

P
Philip J.Fry 02.06.20

a supplier is considered to be a settler in the settlement of which is scheduled? I mean, do we need the homeless to first settle in the village from where it is administered? or no matter in what direction he trample the Central database - there or from there?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.06.20

Philip J. Fry
Considered and listed as a settler and, therefore, occupies a bed and consumes water and food. Even if he's a robot.

P
Philip J.Fry 02.06.20

Rakszas
and the direction of motion matter? if you do one Central database, from where to send, from the base or is there no difference?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.06.20

Philip J. Fry
Has the resources of all workshops in the network will unite regardless of the direction of movement of the vessels.

P
Philip J.Fry 02.06.20

Thank you!

P
Pril Balsam 02.06.20

Athy Wolverine
well, glue is not a problem. Though, and say that he is a rarity in the Wasteland.
Cook it on the stove from plants that have to grow on farms: corn, muthafuck, Toshka; and clean water, which the settlers mined