3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Romanovskiy 02.06.20 06:28 pm

Questions on the weapons modifications. (Fallout 4)

I passed the game without cheats, but then decided to go for another faction, increased the level of difficulty to maximum, and console commands have raised his level and poke a bunch of skills, in General swung in full, BUT! there is a problem, though I have everything needed to modify any of the trunk, I can't improve. Somewhere in the Internet I read that if you raise the level is console commands, it may be a bug. How to fix it? Very much I want the Gauss gun on high to equip. I understand they can be aphradite using the same console commands, just like? Who knows, tell me please. And this problem is also associated with the inability to improve. Here I have a super awesome Gatling laser, that is the only problem, he has a 45 rate of fire (due to the modification of trunks) as non-automatic carbine. So like it should be, only on VIDOS it fires fine, and if you give this weapon to a companion, he will also shoot very fast, but as I'm not take just suck it's not rapid-fire. I hope you understand me. So, this is something I do not do the right thing, or is it in the game bug or something? Maybe better then a console command to put surplus guns? Or even better take a completely stock Gatling laser and he will have more damage? Finally I here something strange is happening, help!
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaraganza1 02.06.20

Max Romanovsky
Answer: bro, fix the bug Strano and scribe as protracted back on the old safe there is need to (I don't know anyone like) at lvl 35-46 manually pumped the ability of the Sciences and in arms and armor. Yes then just serondela but reformed randomly after installing the add-on shelter on your mistake. It was not possible modernization kicked off the bench when playing an animation and reversing the effect and again using the same thereof, all recovered, but by the way same thing with the PIP-boy

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Max Romanovsky wrote:
Somewhere in the Internet I read that if you raise the level is console commands, it may be a bug. How to fix it?
So. To fix it? Rollback. Perks when you add using the console often so behave. On idea it is necessary to add the RA ZAR one level, starting with the first. For example, the benefit of Science! has 4 levels. Here it is necessary to add first, then second and so on until the 4th. But if from the 4th - doesn't work. But generally better to just add more exp - level GG accordingly will increase and will be the most igri issued the required number of units for the study of perks. That is, to use vnutrenniy game mechanism.

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Max Romanovsky
BlackTigerTK wrote everything correctly the only thing that will add the code... the level the player will assume 5 ,trying to drive the player.(dot)setlevel (space)a number of the new level suppose 10...enter and exit from the console and distribute as you need trust me bugs will not...wrote about a modification, not a Fig did not understand

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Золотко555
Actually I was referring to using player.experience setav ####, where #### identifies the desired level the level of exp.
using player.experience setav #### (where #### represents a value you want to have) will result in adding the appropriate number of levels AND perk points.

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I know every time I translate with Google your komenty and these translations I stupor drive...now I sit here and I can not understand roofing felts roofing felts the conversion really is....but I think it's the same thing, gives raise to a new level just can not understand why the codes are different...I this code is not used

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Золотко555
No, it's not the same thing. You gave the team when GH is at once given a certain level. I'm a Rivel team, when just charged experience - well, as for a quest for example. And, if the amount of this experience enough, GG gets a new level and perk points. That is here in the pure mechanics of the game involved.

M
Maks Romanovskiy 02.06.20

Anyways with manual modification there is nothing to do, and using the console in any way. And with a Gatling laser so. Bought it, I think schA how will all pass, and he does not stock guns, and pumped, that is, the loader(or whatever they are). So they have a rate of 45, and shoot with him was impossible. Stock I can not deliver because that's the thing with the perk. And so I decided to give this gun the paladin Dance, and he started off with that laser enemies to pour like rain. So, this is just me, it is a curve and not rapid-fire, or in the hands of the satellites loses the weapon upgrades? And if all the same gun curve, it may be better to then take a pure stock Gatling laser and walk with him?

A
Abbat76 02.06.20

Gatling laser with the modification of the guns really stops to shoot very quickly in the normal shooting mode, but retains a rate of fire in VATS mode. These weapons of annihilation for VATS mode - power laser sniper rifle multiplied by the rate of fire of the minigun. Recommend getting of the Legendary Knight of the Renegade personal unique Gatling laser with infinite ammunition in the collection )