3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctpannik 02.06.20 06:28 pm

Fashion for the construction of (Fallout 4)

On a clean game not being a fashion in construction, which previously worked fine. Ie, I decided to rebuild my folic, on a clean game began to set fashions that were already set before that, and they don't work. Out of 10 mods to the construction of only 3 workers. Tried to start a new game to pump all the perks, download the saves with passed story, activate various workshops and most importantly download the game alternately with each of these mods. I.e. for example of the Thematic and Practical mod on a clean game without any mods left adds nothing. Also do not run the mods Airship - Player Home and Settlement, OCD, Basement live, etc., which even before we worked together.
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 02.06.20

Well, so can give advice:
1. Use Nexus Mod Manager
2. Also LOOT Load Order Optimisation Tool (really don't know, update it yet or not)
3. Can be conflicts with mods
And folic clean, but all the DLS are there?

S
Scarobay-spy 02.06.20

Be sure to edit ini files , and mods according to the requirements must be suitable for the game . Then You will have happiness .

C
Ctpannik 02.06.20

magister1
Clean you fall. All that is needed to work the mods worth it. .ini edited. Tried to run the fall with only one non-working mod. All mods I download from nexus.

S
Scarobay-spy 02.06.20

Steam pirates or whatever . Throw the name of this mod.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Don't use the NMM-Nexus mod manager.It is buggy.

s
shah-iyri 02.06.20

I expouse the installer do not like.Try Wrye bash - it creates based of past that connects all the parts.Fuss more,of course.Although I found his counterpart in simpler MO called.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Strange... I use long time... a lot of mods.. nothing buggy. CANT?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I like that one and the same mod downloaded from nexus using nmm then deleted and installed it again via nmm , but it is already downloaded on the PC. It is possible that these cases showed that the mod was installed in different folders. In the first case the mod didn't work.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
Nexus mod manager is buggy.Read the forums man.
I yuzayu mod organizer

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
I have two installations of the game - one pirates - there are mods via NMM, a lot. Second - steam. Put a bit of mods using MO. First of all mods are working without problems. Secondly, some of the same fashion - don't work. CANT?

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
Never watched. Mods via NMM set to be downloaded to the hard and from the site of the nexus.

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Why do you need two identical games?

S
Scarobay-spy 02.06.20

Well you gave . As far as I know combining two kirimov have a special program , and then know-how for some . Since then, and we had to start .Not worked and will not work . At least through the asshole put .

C
Ctpannik 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
I yuzayu. And the problem is only with a few mods on stroitelstve. But they are for manual install (the game folder) don't work. Although previously worked...

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Well, as if to explain popularly. The incentive until recently I generally ФО4 not played, somehow all these achievements to a side... pirates I had before... and continued. To carry a ton of mods too lazy. Plus steam is always fresh version to play pirates, you only need the crack which is known where it is always quickly appeared. That is in fact the source chistyh files.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Scarobay-spy
Is this for me? What is not working and will not work? If I have both games run fine and work there? No know-how. The only way to remove plugins.txt from the pirates when you run the steam version. There was until recently the mods did not exist. Because there and began to install the mods via MO, as its technology is different from NMM.

S
Scarobay-spy 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I already tried to put 2 games (one is completely clean ,and the second with the kit and DP..) , ran perfectly and KIND of worked at first , but then so... began tin . By the way, not one Manager will not understand what where to throw .

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
But download the Repack and do not worry anymore.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Why do I Repack? I have the full version. Just download the crack. Long ago this method acting. Although once used a Repack of nemos.

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Scarobay-spy
I have above described how I have arranged. Everything works. Although the incentive I played quite a bit. And mods a bit there. But it works.