3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIRUSLR 02.06.20 06:28 pm

How it from there to remove and should I? (Fallout 4)

In General, today I altered one of the buildings in the settlement, removed the wall and saw this...

This is the same woman who always complains, and not in the mood. As punishment I made her a caravan. So she won that one, climbed onto the roof of the second floor, and a cow with you somehow pulled, and now there hanging out, not doing his job.

Should explain that this roof has no stairs, how did she get there, I don't understand.
Question actually here in what, whether or not it from there to remove or it will stay there, and will not disrupt the functioning of the trade route?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 02.06.20

And how long have they been there? I think in a couple of days needs to come down. And on the functioning of the trade routes their verkholuzye should have no impact, their role is more decorative, they do not physically hauling the trash from the settlement to the settlement.

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Can leave, it's not affect anything. When you get a quick transition to the location , game of respeet NPCs if the spawn building, it is on the roof to throw can. Such mainly occurs in the Sanctuary. )

V
VIRUSLR 02.06.20

Great, then I won't bother. By the way the question on electricity, that would not create unnecessary topics.
As through the wall to spend it?
I did sariku, a source of energy outside, stuck to the wall with this thing, which wires are drawn, and on the other hand stuck to the same, are the wires, all norms worked. But in other buildings is not laminate. Can someone explain how through the wall the wires pull right? Or maybe there is some complete guide about this topic? I was not looking for much, all only a superficial description.

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

VIRUSLR
Is there a mod which allows through the wall to conduct electricity, well and I in those rare cases, when needed, removed a wall, pulled wire, set the wall. Cheap and cheerful )

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

VIRUSLR
I'm on saraiki in the houses on the street on the roof of the pull wire in the house, no wires and lightbulb burn...well, if you still need the cord through the wall to stretch that do Guram told

s
saa0891 02.06.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
Is there a mod which allows through the wall to conduct electricity
Is there a mod much better allows you to get rid of the wires,and most importantly, from these terrible boxes,but sometimes wires and boxes you will need (for example, posters with backlight),and in some other cases.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10812/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10812&pUp=1

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

saa0891
I like those scary boxes and wires )

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

VIRUSLR wrote:
Can someone explain how through the wall the wires pull right?
If there is a DLS Contraptions Workshop, there is the POWER->CONDUIT has a CONDUIT WALL PASS-THROUGH. Here with it quietly without any mods it is possible to conduct electricity through (PASS-THROUGH) walls (walls).
And about provisioners MrGURAM76 correctly written - NPCs will spawn at the appearance of the GG randomly, including on the roofs.

V
VIRUSLR 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
If there is a DLS Contraptions Workshop, there is the POWER->CONDUIT has a CONDUIT WALL PASS-THROUGH. Here with it quietly without any mods it is possible to conduct electricity through (PASS-THROUGH) walls (walls).
Found. Thank you. Looks are certainly not very elegant, but it'll do)

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

VIRUSLR wrote:
Looks are certainly not very elegant,
Yes, I agree. But beggars can't be choosers:-)

p
potomak57 02.06.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
When you get a quick transition to the location , game of respeet NPCs, if in place of the spawn building
= Conclusion for yourself and you be made NOT to build where noticed kuchkovanie NPCs. They go from and to, but slowly.
If the samo HS walk, you notice the movement of the caravan supply lines.
The road they are intricate, in the obvious way to go, but ?!?

s
softfighter 02.06.20

People know who that Nexus-Ohm, sends the code for authorization,the dog,already tripping ?

s
softfighter 02.06.20

Doubt that I a dragon, but no!

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

softfighter
I came across infa that often the post on the nexus, it happens. I really have no problem senegalo.

s
softfighter 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
Interesting...Thanks.Googling,we can find Cho?

A
Abbat76 02.06.20

In the game the principle of placing settlers is such that the location they would like to top-down during generation. In very frequent cases, fulfills some bug placement, and some settlers are generated on the roofs of buildings, not under them. This does not mean that it always will be, but it will periodically occur with different settlers.

What does it affect? Anything globally. The settlers will just hang around on the roofs as long as GG is in the location, not being able to go down. Binding and purpose remain valid. The only disadvantage may occur when the settlement is attack the people on the roof will not be able to go down and will shoot back is possible from there.

How to resist? The first option is unoccupied, the settlers are generated in one initial area. You can try to keep this area undeveloped, and all the idlers will be generated on the ground. Option two: do not leave the surface without hills and stairs. Then the settlers, wherever they generate, will be able to go about their settlement cases, sleep, sit in chairs or push rod.