3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enzo111 02.06.20 06:28 pm

theft Akka and the other username( what is it anyway )

Hi all. guys help to understand the problem.
In General, the thing is, I hacked his email and steam .
mail something like those support recaptured and restored.
steam is kind of restored. BUT now the account name is different,
with now enter the name of the bastard who hacked ACC and my new password,the name of Akka can not change,and then begins the bitter tin...
click on the COP to play -and to me it says that the game belongs to another user steam (***) that is supposedly another user,BUT this is my old account !!I restored,tried a new restore,you still need to enter a name for the bastard to enter,like my steam ,displayed my games etc, but he says that I have to request access at the same or buy a game, the incentive top right corner near the joystick now inscribed the name of bastard ,and when you go to steam you have to write it ,how to deal with it and it's impossible to make old games ,please tell me, can the VC who will throw ,will charge,thank you )
35 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxDiabloNeroxx 02.06.20

enzo111
Such issues need to support the steam to write and not on Pehe.

e
enzo111 02.06.20

really not who did not face

D
Devil477 02.06.20

enzo111
Chet difficult for you, but as far as I know login when you log into steam you cannot change.
MB you the wrong ACC back?)

K
KolaKolya 02.06.20

enzo111
You need to write in steam support, and need hard evidence that ACC. your and you require a receipt with any you bought the game the incentive if bought via map, quick return + map will be considered as proof.
It happened to me 2 years ago. Returned to steam in 3 days naturally all friends from steam removed in order to avoid another burglary.

e
enzo111 02.06.20

broke even and email,when I restored the mail, I found a letter from trims .dear (***) your password is successfully changed.
but I haven't changed the password. now log in to your account .you need to enter first name what is left and a new password

e
enzo111 02.06.20

KolaKolya
but if the card is not present? no chance already?
and a question.then whose account was recovered from me .that is, there is my game that I bought,but the name Akka more , and why he writes me that you need to request a game with me??? if I kind of restored steam through the mail

b
bmw 7 e38 02.06.20

enzo111
You don't your account restored. The attacker changed the email on your account and tied to a hacked email new account, you go to recording different username.
And game shows because you used to sit on the old account from your computer.
It on your account though was it?

A
Anglerfish 02.06.20

enzo111
enzo111 wrote:
steam is kind of restored. BUT now the account name is different,
with now enter the name of the bastard who hacked ACC and my new password,the name of Akka can not change,and then begins the bitter tin...
Something for bullshit like. You cannot change the name of the account (i.e. user) - you can only change the profile name, but is introduced with it, namely the account name.

K
KolaKolya 02.06.20

It is clear that the mail is tied to incentives. So break mail, steam and change username and password. Put more protection:
1. Do longer the password.
2. Insert the numbers.
3. Put in the password Large letter (can be a couple, but not all).
4. Tie to his phone mail and steam.
That will be more protection.
Yeah, don't let anyone see your Nick from steam etc.

b
bmw 7 e38 02.06.20

KolaKolya
Then just need to put Steam Guard and no one will be able to hack the account

e
enzo111 02.06.20

Timur Beresnev
that is about the old account, you can forget it?))
Yes, there is nonsense . only 3 cs), but still a pity as it

K
KolaKolya 02.06.20

Timur Beresnev
Steam Guard - all is enabled by default, it's personal to turn off

m
meagarry 02.06.20

enzo111
Write to the tech support with evidence that the ACC is yours. Recover. What to send, there is in the incentive

e
enzo111 02.06.20

instparam hacked back ,a gesture of some sort, that is, it turns out that this other account cracker I have since I rebuilt the mail???

K
KolaKolya 02.06.20

I have hacked all that you can mail, Skype, steam, yupley, a bunch of sites, even Рlayground.ru hacked, restore failed, I had to make new. but the origin was not able to crack.

e
enzo111 02.06.20

KolaKolya
short full beard I understand(

M
Metalist1925 02.06.20

enzo111
there is nothing left for the sites to climb) and actually had to snap at least used to telephone ACC.

e
enzo111 02.06.20

Metalist1925
on sites climbed ,ACC tied,as I understand he(the attacker) do something with it, writes, when I enter the room I'm in cs go that's against the rules I did not understand ,although I like cs go I bought didn't even go into it ,I 1.6 only)

e
enzo111 02.06.20

Anglerfish
I know that the username can not be changed,but I can be more accessible explained his situation. I can't figure out what the hell

M
Metalist1925 02.06.20

enzo111
it does not happen. So prog to freebies set. You should write to support, only they can help. You yourself have nothing izmenit