3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20 06:29 pm

Error GFWL (BioShock 2)

Hello! I bought a CD with Bioshock and Bioshock 2. The first part started okay, but the second... First there is a sign Razzor 1911, and then error - your Games for windows live not ustanovlen or out of date (and I have the latest version of gfwl) How to fix?
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, you can try to install other version of GFWL. Helped me, though in RE5.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
What other?

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres older, for example.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
I drive already installed. She's just older

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, you can still others to look for, I was not the first version worked.
The remaster, by the way, does not require GFWL.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
And you downloaded which version of gfwl?

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, currently installed 3.5.92.0.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
And the game runs?

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, Bioshock 2, RE5, FlatOut UC, GTA IV are working quietly. Windows 8.1.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
And the remaster, you were talking about, is on the site?

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, if you're talking about PG, then separate it there.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
Where do you eat?

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, the remaster is an updated version of the game with improved graphics and without GFWL. There is Steam (400 p.) or torrents.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
Ahh... And where you downloaded your GFWL? And then get the Chinese, the English sites. And very suspicious

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Mr. Oogres, I do not remember. Can try just version 3.5 to search, at least in the name of the installation file that I have written just 3.5.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Well... I have the same version.

S
SweeTooth 02.06.20

What prevents you download steam and there activate the second part? Personally, I have the key from gfwl and went to steam. Yet in the appendage and updated second given.
You can also write to support 2k to and the first part helped to activate. They need photos of the box and the disc, and check. They helped me and finally activated the usual, and then immediately updated and given.

M
Madevi 02.06.20

SweeTooth, well, the default, obviously, the incentive to activate the game is hampered by the fact that he pirates, and it clearly (although, as anyone, however) specifies the first post.

M
Mr. Oogres 02.06.20

Madevi
All! I have deleted GFWL and reinstalled the game. Now it works