3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex97914 02.06.20 06:29 pm

The picture in the game blurry. Tell me who knows! (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 02.06.20

Your Rider is quite interesting civilian clothes... you on the Nexus bought? )

A
Alex97914 02.06.20

Don't know how to remove this vagueness. Settings ultra GTX 1080, 1920x1080 resolution.
And maybe someone knows how to enable HDR mode? Once included don't know how, and it is off. Maybe I'm stupid, but finding the time can. Monitor 2K. Thanks in advance!

A
Alex97914 02.06.20

Marina Kapitonova
No lying in the wardrobe. Just the color has changed.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

I personally don't see rasplachivat. Good picture, I would have played and soared. Maybe I'm blind or need somewhere to electret rasplachivat, but alas my personal opinion all is well with the picture.

S
Sidorovich12 02.06.20

Badfox69
By the way, I noticed that in-game screenshots are always different from the actual picture on the monitor.
How many times was that the image most strongly, and doing a screen on it fine. See developed specifically did so. Only here for what, God knows. About HDR by the way I agree. Fuck it is not necessary, as it only hurts my eyes. Bloom, blur or any other blur too fucking do not create. I want definition and not glaucomatous images in the games.

A
Alex97914 02.06.20

Sidorovich12
The picture on these screens than on my monitor. I have this vague eyes hurt. I want clear pictures.

S
Sidorovich12 02.06.20

Alex97914
Podluzi blur effects like blur, bloom and lower the anti-aliasing and you will have clearer. And best of all to wait for third-party mods increase the graphics quality. Because all soap that under konsolki sawing game......
There's the same ME3 with high-resolution textures, turned off useless missimi effects that are listed above and without DOF, looks significantly better than this new, with the exception of the geometry of the face of course.

Screenshot

A
Alex97914 02.06.20

Sidorovich12
Thank you. Now I will try.

S
Sidorovich12 02.06.20

Alex97914
By the way the DOF (Depth of field - the field of view) pretty much blurs the picture in the background, especially on remote objects. I first shut off, if possible in any game.

A
Alex97914 02.06.20

Sidorovich12
And you don't know how HDR mode on?