3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bublik.ru 02.06.20 06:30 pm

Infinite loading (Watch_Dogs)

Sitting don't know anyone else on the forum wach dogs, but still write. Downloaded wach dogs( Repack from mechanics). At start everything went fine, but when I run new game to download stuck in a certain place. I have a few minutes wait, but the problem is not resolved. Tried all that is possible (update drivers, DirectX and Visual C++,run in compatibility mode, ran as administrator.) nothing helped and who will help to solve the problem? I would be very grateful!
Characteristics of companies:
Video card: AMD Radeon HD 6370
CPU: intel core i3(Quad core)
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 02.06.20

bublik.ru
i3 4 core?) It is strange that at you the computer didn't explode when you install the game) trying to play on an ancient laptop in a very demanding game, I think the problem is in the computer.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

bublik.ru
on radeona Fig 1ыми with dogs.. you know because sometimes the case.. then exit, except that another Repack or reinstall. even as an option saves download and upload..
are you on a laptop that Le?

R
Rottan 02.06.20

bublik.ru
I have the Repack from Hatab. Along with the DLC is Bad Blood. And the main game and DLC work perfectly. Try it.

b
bublik.ru 02.06.20

Fei Fong
Yes

b
bublik.ru 02.06.20

Bupycop
've played more demanding games and norms.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

bublik.ru
come on up.. this card is weak PTS. entry-level.. can not play this game on it..
https://www.notebook-center.ru/video_281.html

B
Bupycop 02.06.20

bublik.ru
Ahahaha, you're a pervert) in more demanding?) Well, I for example found a review of your vidyahi on crisis 3 with 20фпс, but it is not the norm) not to mention that all settings are unscrewed to a minimum, only there percent in reviews is more powerful than yours.