3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wladd513 02.06.20 06:30 pm

At the end of the Institute, if Sean is with me ? (Fallout 4)

At the end of the Institute, if Sean Sint with me ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaHost 02.06.20

Vlad Kirilov
It will be at the Institute in the cage to sit

M
Monster911 02.06.20

Spoilersi careful to choose the ending for the Institute,Shawn dies and you become the head of the Institute
And yeah Sean is the man.

D
DimaHost 02.06.20

Monster911
He asks about the baby

g
grothex 02.06.20

and his /Sinta-Sean/ wash from the Institute not to pull out of the Commonwealth......

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

grothex
Went for the Minutemen with the destruction of the Institute. Sean (the baby) was in the Castle. There he still lives.

G
Gur1 02.06.20

Vlad Kirilov
Spoilery. The spices on this subject did not bother, but when the Institute is held, this topic never surfaced, and spices I wasn't looking for him.

W
Wladd513 02.06.20

DimaHost
Thank you

g
grothex 02.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I mean: when you're in the Institute, Shawn-Malova in Sodrugestvo not to take....

M
MaD_LeoN_NigrI 02.06.20

What to do if there is no holotapes Virgil in the quest 'Inside' ?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

MaD_LeoN_NigrI
Why are there holo-recording ? It is purely for information and quests not needed.

M
MaD_LeoN_NigrI 02.06.20

how then to convince Dr. Lee to return to BS ?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.06.20

DimaHost wrote:
Vlad Kirilov
It will be at the Institute in the cage to sit
In honor of what's the negative, comrade. DimaHost rights - with the passage of the Institute Sean will sit in the cage (or tank, as the view) in the Department of Higher Systems and give out quests in search of stuff.

A
Abbat76 02.06.20

MaD_LeoN_NigrI
Suddenly, Dr. Lee can be persuaded to come back into the Commonwealth by persuasion. Take the clothes and cap with peak, and charisma, straight grape mentat on +5 charisma, become absolutely irresistible, persist and begin to uridylate doctor that she wants from BS.