3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paranoid Android 16.10.19 03:15 am

The occult

quite recently (about a year and a half ago) I started to chat with the occultists. what the occult: the path to enlightenment or the devil's religion? what awaits the man who dares to set foot on the road of this religious movement?
intrigued, I began to look for different sources on the Internet. say a lot of bad as about science itself, and its adherents, however, some people believe the occult road to self-improvement. a lot of stuff I write and Orthodox fanatics, so I do not know where to seek the truth. do we know anything anyone here about the theory of the occult and of its practical in the initial phases?
47 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kotyara 16.10.19

you began?And what female?not decide in any way??))

I believe this is just experience,as if pointing a certain stage of your way while achieving certain skills in this matter.No more))
The path to enlightenment,Yes, like everything else.Every one of your choices - the path to enlightenment.

But...what is religion???It may relate to different trends..religions.Each course,or the Lodge...its direction.There is occultism in the Church of Satan of LaVey name,there are other occultisme...
The feeling that you only know about one direction.

Occult translates as secret, hidden, and not some kind of supernatural. Ie occultists - those who has knowledge and practices are unknown to most.

Other sources claim that the occult is translated as roundabout,like a roundabout way to improve.

P
Paranoid Android 16.10.19

well, Yes...) why do I want to do this?) I want enlightenment! so help me spirits!

okay, let's say it's a religious movement, is a more accurate definition. more precisely, a complex of Sciences: pantheism, deism... and so on. and these Sciences are inextricably linked with religion. and relax a bit, buddy, I still know too little about it to argue about something with confidence.

as one of my friend, one of the goals of the occultist is to help others. if you can help. honestly, I myself would like to help, now there is someone. it is important not to use a developed ability solely for personal gain.

V
Vuzya 16.10.19

Paranoid Android
Throw all that shit... Tell me, what is your religion?

K
Krutoy Muzhik 16.10.19

Paranoid Android
You should not think that will reach enlightenment in cards and calling the dwarves.

p
p0cik 16.10.19

Bojan and this is your religion, too

V
Vuzya 16.10.19

Achtung26
Even know what Bayan (In the Internet jargon.)?

p
p0cik 16.10.19

nonsense written about many times

O
Observing_Vampire 16.10.19

You should not think that will reach enlightenment in cards and calling the dwarves.
Keum...no words...

on the subject agree with Tomcat...

P

no it's not nonsense, and about the Tarot dwarfs, [SCORPION] is really funny. gentlemen, you know what it is? in your opinion, is child's play? this is a real religious movement, which many have already achieved results. it is also a myth to think that this is akin to the sectarian fanaticism - God to achieve the correct yourself in the occult is not needed, although this religious movement only because it affects natsuno-theoretical sector in some religions. I already wrote above, it is for example pantheism.
wuzi2007 a.k.a. Vuze, I'm not baptized but I believe in God, although is prone to agnosticism. so I will not lose a lot to do with the occult.
Achtung26, I'll be banal (though your post you don't Shine with originality), but if you do not like - bring down hell.

V
Vuzya 16.10.19

Paranoid Android
not baptized? Then fuck.. LAN.. in any case, good luck.

P

wuzi2007 a.k.a. WUSA, thank you for your understanding. actually, I asked not to fight and talk me out of it, and supporting those who are in the know.

K
Kotyara 16.10.19

Paranoid Android
28.11.08 19:22

I'm sorry,but you wrote here is nonsense.Chuvaaak,you don't ftykaet= ))

You want to learn?^^

then I will examine your post in detail.Do not want - do not impose))

(just kidding,but every joke,as you know..))

P

solar Eclipse, please, I'm listening) and you want to learn to Read?^^ I explained that I still know almost nothing about it =)

S
Snayper_za_shtoroy 16.10.19

I have just one question: why are you female, man?

P

Invisiable killer, let's assume that I'm gay. only let's not waste time, okay?

V
Vuzya 16.10.19

Paranoid Android
unbaptized gay occultist? yeah.. not weak love broke... Sorry.

S
Snayper_za_shtoroy 16.10.19

The question will be, is the statement: you are engaged in Internet trolling.

K
Krutoy Muzhik 16.10.19

this is a real religious movement, which many have already achieved results

Another sect? And what results sorry? Show cheap tricks? To throw dust in the eyes? I'm sorry, but I am sure that of all this nothing good will come... the Maximum that you can achieve it masterfully messing with people (something similar to Vanga), and juggling.

PS. My e Yes you still, and ne*IR, what a disgrace...

P

[SCORPION], you're absolutely not in the subject =) come back when you read the true meaning of the occult.

P

OK, guys, I'm going to sleep. tomorrow's the big day. sweet dreams, everyone in the realm of Morpheus