3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leksana 02.06.20 06:30 pm

How to make Sony Ericson W995i with the computer???

Help!!! Bought a phone on Aliexpress, all happy, but now the question is - what do I need to PC it seen? (FOR drivers or whatever; complete nothing). And where all this can be download? I would be very grateful for help!
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Marshrut 02.06.20

Perhaps the problem is in the cord, which try make friends the two devices. This often happens: the cord charges the phone perfectly but not able to function normally when connected to the computer.
If possible borrow one of your friends like posting and check

L
Leksana 02.06.20

Thanks for the reply; but, as I understand it, the correct driver to it, with the original, they are drive these TF and I bought the Assembly to order. So need the driver or not after all?

M
Maksim Marshrut 02.06.20

There are drivers on Sony Ericson W995, online say that the difference between versions i and without it - no
Here is the link http://mddriver.ru/kms_downloads+index+action-id+cat-1+ids 2+idd-38.html

L
Leksana 02.06.20

Maxim Route
Thank you! I will try!

R
RikoChiko 02.06.20

Photos of this miracle would be. And then it's probably fake.

L
Leksana 02.06.20

Recochica
Visually and function all one by one, I already had such a model, and even breathe more) But the driver download does not work, here's the problem. The updates require and are not updated, the error 404 on the link. Just kind of attack... and now have downloaded PC Suite on the advice of a good man, everything is run, but in the end wrote that this program no longer supports Sonya 995 volkman; advised to contact the manufacturer))

M
Maksim Marshrut 02.06.20

Lexan
Sad.
And you this model was chosen only for the sake of sound (Walkman brand)?

L
Leksana 02.06.20

Maxim Route
Not only do like the model. By the way, I found the problem literally scientific tykom)) Maybe someone will be useful information: now, instead of SE PC Suite works Sony PC Companion; and it needs to be downloaded and run. Now all work!)) Thank you all for your willingness to help!