3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertylol 02.06.20 06:30 pm

Brake low fps 2 core 4 gig video card standards (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

graphics card ati mobility 3000 series 256mb core 2 duo 2 core 2.1 GHz 4 gig operatives win 7

The fps drops to 20 frames, though the visual fx to low, though very high is not affected,
Was previously tseleron 256 MB operatives!! geforce 4200 128mb/128bit, the game was flying! any settings airplay exhibited no brakes!
And now above the gland inhibits...

What kind of wood under Radeon to put for this game?
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 02.06.20

qwertylol
, Keak. Throw that shit out the window. There is no firewood does not help.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.06.20

Yes nafig to you in this junk play? Look, better in Crisis 3-play - the dialogue is there just class!

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Make money for a new computer, where to send? I give to you the computer your.
Sanchez Ramirez, too крайзис3 to play the computer is necessary)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.06.20

I understand you have a laptop, and already very ancient. Although, actually, the game is not demanding in itself is to Locke, 25 FPS (which can be removed in settings), so to read about drops to 20 frames a bit ridiculous, to be honest. But first it would be nice to see at least screenshots with temperatures of components at idle and under load, and there are already can see.

Or are you another Troll? Some bullshit you write, probably!

Z

qwertylol
qwertylol wrote:
Make money for a new computer
Cost.
qwertylol wrote:
I give to you the computer your.
No, thank you.

E
EugeneHeisenberg 02.06.20

Maybe you have one core not working? msconfig CECI

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

EugeneHeisenberg
No, of course 2 cores on this process.

So many instances I have.

I remember a time when on the stump with the core 1 and the same AMD 2 GHz with the ati 9600 none, played this game called gameplay smoothly

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Ill not write here more, and go from the forum, maybe you're just shit here.

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

Sanchez Ramirez

Consider that such drops are, but it is still in the capture screenshot 10 fps and without recording in the game to 17-20fps I think you understand that at such moments it is uncomfortable to play while Davison received in the mission of the event is accelerated, the players Sanych understand. But above I wrote that on the systems poor the game was smoother
Actually I have a bunch of screenshots have done something they have not survived, but not important at any resolution drops there!

Spoiler

N
N377 02.06.20

Don't you think your avatar is incompatible with your build ?

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

N377
You still got, and do not confuse the potatoes with the money.

Z

qwertylol
Not burn you, go to work, goof. Actually, it is you who should get off the forum, as your shit will not help any one driver, it will help only samuiel and release your bucket in the trash.

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

Burning blue planes in muhosranske, who barks about the PC, and gives back what is not able to provide PC.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.06.20

What's going on?!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.06.20

N377
Oh, God, not this photo on the avatar!!!!!!
Not this photo!!!!!! For that)))))))

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

30fps stable, brakes were because of the ps2 atmosphere.

q
qwertylol 02.06.20

ps2 atmosphere SkyGFX1.ini PS2 like, just shifted shadows option to 0. Use and play without lag.
Although it is strange that the graphics card cannot handle these dynamic shadows.