3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 02.06.20 06:31 pm

Giving multiplayer to single? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I heard before release that the multi is what gives single. Passed one level in the group of other players. Won. Where and what to look single?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 02.06.20

choa
It's probably just the shock troops. On the ship of yours has such a button, which assigns them a mission that can be completed either online or by sending bots. The awards do not know, because he did not understand yet.

c
choa 02.06.20

BatmanWayne221
and it is clear. I already sent one group of bots, wrote a chance to succeed and all that. And then he passed one level in the group. It turns out in this terminal you need to watch results including awards.

c
choa 02.06.20

BatmanWayne221
and I understand in the cartoon you can't play a character single. Only those that it this and pump them until you're blue. Like in Starcraft 2 in the cooperative.

Which in principle is logical, because in the single turns out dragonborn-all-trades, and in multi specials in a certain area.

A
Antonyuuuuuck 02.06.20

The cartoon is not particularly important, but during missions give materials(iron, platinum, etc.), drawings, credits, research data and cannons for the single. It can be good to take on the storm or in the command center on the nexus

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 02.06.20

BatmanWayne221
There are rewards depending on the type of job that your strike team has performed. It can be a box materials, box credits box with the equipment (I native Black widow received, for example). There is such a thing that can be on the phone to put the APEX HQ and manage your shock troops remotely. that is, until I come from work I have 2-3 tasks carried out, respectively, of the bun waiting for them). This principle is all the effects on a single. About the same as repeating the task on the table of the Inquisition. Well, about the fact that some tasks can go in MP or if too lazy to send in his place strike force said.

A
A Gamer 02.06.20

Funny, all these missions a La send guys they will probably get something I first noticed in the Creed of the assassins (part I do not remember, 2 or 3, I with Ezio). There, too, I remember cities on a mission to send you