3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 02.06.20 06:32 pm

The animation in the game is bad only on maps AMD (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Do not rush to throw me cons. Here's the thing. I don't know how to describe it, here's a look at my dialogue with one very strange man. Claiming that the animation in the game is bad only on maps AMD and even other factors, comparing my 280х with his gag in the form 660. Where are such individuals?

29 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 02.06.20

You and the clown. Triple bufferization is not affected? Well, you killed it. ))
She's just not widely available yet.
The word HDR why it is broken in the probe, judging from the screenshots and video. Can really needs a new wood, with which n-vidia Chota naturopaths.
Tomorrow let's face it.

G
GG4 02.06.20

ClevoGame
You would not shame about triple buffering, if you do not know what it is then do not write nonsense.

C
ClevoGame 02.06.20

lokkie
GG4
lol when triple buffering affect the performance of the game?

l
lokkie 02.06.20

ClevoGame wrote:
when triple buffering affect the performance of the game?
Always.
Just in applications that do not support it, there comes a point when it begins empty the buffer and start jerking.
Therefore, to include in such applications it is meaningless.

C
ClevoGame 02.06.20

lokkie
in games where supported, it never worked if the plane was off

l
lokkie 02.06.20

ClevoGame wrote:
it never worked if the plane was off
And where is the plane and triple buffering? )
The main double buffering and not the plane. ))

C
ClevoGame 02.06.20

lokkie
it directly depends on the rifle. In the same watch dogs 2 it can be seen

l
lokkie 02.06.20

ClevoGame wrote:
it directly depends on the rifle.
I ponil.. you're probably a Troll. ))
Buffering is the treatment of personnel, and here the plane at all? Damn it's enabled or not.
Standard double buffering everywhere. One frame shows the second processes. Triple that one picture, the second is processed, the third in the buffer in the stock.. which increases the frame rate. How can it not influence, you tell me, hmm? )

S
SergeiEgorov 02.06.20

AMD is AMD.even though the processors of the graphics card.taskbar full.for the poverty which at least some PCs to be...don't mess with this g...om you guys...

X
X_ray_83 02.06.20

lokkie
And where does AMD and Nvidia do not understand all that was 1999 on 3dfx cards

M
MikuAppend 02.06.20

Spoiler

l
lokkie 02.06.20

X_ray_83
Well the conversation was about triple buffering at all. )
And moreover, Andromeda sharpened by n-vidia. The news here was about the technology of n-vidia in Andromeda.
So it may be that AMD is game. Not necessarily, but quite likely.

X
X_ray_83 02.06.20

lokkie
Under AMD it is tuned initially, simply screw the extra from that and crappy out ! A Mantle or Dx12 unlike DA,no,
would be better if Nvidia have not tried (((

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

triple buffering and other such as under open zhl only
and if the map has no time no buffering, the fps will not give

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

the guys then debate went.. the guru of direct GHG sitting on EPT)))

l
lokkie 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and if the map has no time no buffering, the fps will not give
Wrong. So I Troll on the forum фоллаут4, when they whine about drawdown FPS.
On my old OPA, and no dips.. that bunch was blazing from the owners of the i7 with titanime. xD))
And the secret is simple. Though not for long. 20-minute, and then have to exit to restart the system, what would buffer to clear. Insanity in General.
And Yes, if no miracles, then there is subsidence in some places wild. Saves only walking in such places. Well, in fallout optimise always been divine, it has long been known. :D)

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

lokkie
ale.. what buffer to clean? nerd EPTA))

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Fei Fong
The kid in front of you all, if you're quite diligent in the study of the samovar.. or well, not fate, is also an option. :P)

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

lokkie
I think you're just a moron with little life experience. so as they say ponil and decided to get smart.. teach math part better. than sitting to tell the tale

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Fei Fong wrote:
so as they say ponil
On Pehe is already 8 years old-nil as a meme, after the mass influx of shkoloty.. well, you probably have not the time caught a grown man. :P)