3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vydrochka 02.06.20 06:32 pm

Is it possible to start passing without playing the first three games? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Can I start passing Andromeda, played in the first three parts of the game?
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Shteyn 02.06.20

Vidracco
Yes, but better still to go.

M
Mewel 02.06.20

Vidracco
It is better to go to understand how Andromeda trash. Or get this hack and play the masterpiece of the trilogy.

M
MikuAppend 02.06.20

Vidracco
First Andromeda pass, and then a trilogy... well, not to spit after the trilogy on Andromeda=)

l
lokkie 02.06.20

beginners will be difficult. in order to understand the mechanics of the ME, you need to start with the first part.. walk in broad daylight. )
but it should have been done before, a year or two before Andromeda, to understand it just so long and would have taken.)
if you simply run, what's the difference, you can just.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

No, first complete the trilogy from the beginning.
MikuAppend
It seems to me that planning will be more. In the game 2007 animation and dialogues are better than in the game 2017!!! This just fiercely the bomb will be. Well, even better to start with the trilogy because if you go to the first part after Andromeda, the eyes will emerge.

m
mordonoko 02.06.20

Pfff... of Course you can. This spin-off , therefore the events in the Andromeda almost nothing to do with the events in the previous parts. And so , to complete the trilogy, and after Andromeda to make it clear that the arm of the Andromeda full cal. Andromeda perfect for students who have never played ME and they don't care about what happened to Andromeda.IMHO

l
lokkie 02.06.20

mordonoko
think? and if you moved here in the effect of indocrination? will related?
And mechanics, in what order to pass the storyline of the planet.. and not the story too.

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

lokkie
What's so complicated ? ) For a beginner Andromeda the most. Fresh supply. Why poke a trilogy ? It's exactly something to offer the beginner to BF1 to play 3 and 4. So, Yes, you can.

m
mordonoko 02.06.20

lokkie
I played 4 hours doralina version and realized that nothing to do with Massa this game has. I remember when I first played ME. I'm away from the comp for 2 days could not put it down. So it was in the next part. I was waiting for a new part, and I played and I 4 hours was enough to understand that this is a complete feces. For people who actually faced massom, Andromeda will, and they'll even say wow, what a cool game" but then there will be a trilogy and upset

G
GG4 02.06.20

Vidracco
No, you cannot.

l
lokkie 02.06.20

KiDjeN
well, in General Yes. There stuck in the Filth, and connected with it is not yet clear.
It is true there is more conversations, and no blue and red replicas, which could once again navigate. Therefore, development will be much more difficult than the first part, not knowing the mechanics of ME in General.

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

mordonoko
May I ask how did you know that they have no General game Kal ? Just want to know how you managed to estimate it for 4 hours when even experienced criticism after the game for more than 20 hours could not exactly say the failure, or whether it is still a good game.

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

lokkie
I do not agree. The game provides an opportunity to meet in dialogue, at its discretion, in which there is no generally accepted good answer and"bad", so the player is free to decide what and at what point will the answer is his character. And that's better than it was in the same trilogy.

W
Werewolf1986 02.06.20

Vidracco

It is possible, but pass all three parts is also desirable, after the Andromeda, or until you are.

M
MikuAppend 02.06.20

mordonoko
I played all 3 ME, and yet I play in Andromeda. I finished school in 2006, i.e. already not a schoolgirl. Something wrong?
All who were waiting for the masterpiece disappointed. After DAI's masterpiece, I did not expect and have received in principle-that was to be expected. Well... the animation of course...
Spoiler

l
lokkie 02.06.20

KiDjeN
Free to choose? ))
The last of the trilogy, I would have unequivocally said that you indoktrinirovannyi. )
And here it is unclear what effect linked to Bad.. but made it so difficult, such a free choice. )

M
MikuAppend 02.06.20

lokkie
In Andromeda there is no system renegade\hero. Therefore, I do not think that the replicas will greatly change the course of the story.

m
mordonoko 02.06.20

KiDjeN
Okeeey. To begin with, that is our beloved cap. As if that is not the same, but Oh well. The game is about something else and therefore new characters, etc. (If I compare with the previous installments). No the same atmosphere that was in the previous parts. As if there should appear the atmosphere of something unknown, because different galaxy, we inoplonetyane and blablabla, is not caught, sorry. From doncheski faces of characters I want to cry, you know, the mood to play again spoiled. Mission special meaning for me, not filled. Go there, look there, look at, and why? And it should be. Okay, I'll give credit , the gameplay has become more interesting, you have the fun perks that you can use, but in principle it is possible and without them masiti all left and right. You asked what was common with the previous installments? Oh yeah. Nothing. The fact that this ship was sent from the milky way - is considered in General that it is not really like that. Mention is there, but it does not bind us with the last part. As I understand it, that the game cal? Well, I played somewhere 4 hours. Went to smoke and turned off after the comp and went for a walk. All. No satisfaction, no interest to play again I have. And you're saying that a good game will make you vytvoit computer and forget it? I don't think... Maybe I quickly attacked her, but now for me it proved to be. And aaaaaaat, this is purely my opinion, man, you'll play it and you might like her. How many people - so many opinions)

l
lokkie 02.06.20

MikuAppend
they are in the last part did not affect the course of the story. )
Just be able to navigate what you hear.. and then you hear or not.

M
MikuAppend 02.06.20

lokkie
Well I have always played renegade, so don't blame me=)
But personally, I know that for a hero, you say there is not to kill someone.