3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20 06:33 pm

Stole a power armor! (Fallout 4)

Has anyone faced such a problem as theft of power armor? The fact is that on my main base, which is located in Sanctuary often party vendor by the name of Charles, the Urn, once came here and is not going to roam the wastelands more.
So, she climbed into my power armor and nobody wants to go from there. I'm in the circle she ran, jumped, tried to talk to her, but nothing helps, even to buy her this armor is impossible.
Here is a screen

Spoiler
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Question zamylena to the holes!
Steal her battery, she will come out.

H
Hattack 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
In Foul of this power armor like dirt...
Sometimes I remember the Fol and Fol2. There then Yeah, it would be a disaster)))

P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20

So it's not just me is it, this is good, and I thought what a terrible bug caught. Just everything was fine, but where it came down from the mountains a group of super mutants, and they started to shoot at everyone I see. Ensued the turmoil, the shooting, all running around, shouting, shooting. I was scared and I hid in one of the rooms, and when everything was over and I got out, I saw her running around in this armor.

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
I was scared and I hid in one of the rooms
)))) laugh))

B
Basil44 02.06.20

damn, I have to automaticity: out of armor - removed the battery.
and the next time the game starts, Carl Rob. she gets upset, overthrow, and will not come. :)))

N
Nikita Koksharov 02.06.20

NPS often in the city take your power armor if your town is attacked
It is better to keep it somewhere closed, the ATO they'd pulled apart and across the city will leave you standing)

K
Kovboy belomor 02.06.20

Yes, all was one thieves around.In life and in games.

G
Guglyu v Gugle 02.06.20

I would leave the armor and Carla would have added a Gatling-minigun.

g
grothex 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
))))yyy ....I have a raider but the armor was stolen)) ...to pull out in a unit well;)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 02.06.20

Draw up a theft by law.

W
Wild Rider 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
You still watch over weapons, the settlers can sometimes something to steal from the workshop. I have so minigun stole the crowds and took =)
Well, to reduce the chance of attacks, increases armor (preferably Kraft turrets)

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Wild Rider wrote:
You still watch over weapons, the settlers can sometimes something to steal
Wild Rider
weapons nonsense from a friend of turret two hijacked)))

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

SPOILER:
Solarcare the Vice-Director of the Institute
And generally correct:pull out the battery and you will have happiness.

e
evgenij84757 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14623/?

H
Huskarl Krstk 02.06.20

Google in Google
So who came up with the name for Maxim Maxim XD

A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.06.20

Never happened, I played 2 times and both times my base was a truck stop, all the companions what I came across I have them on the truck were sent, you know the one where the dog was found, so I have there last time 4 armor X-01 was among the coolest of which is 1, which galaxy took. All quietly left there, only the battery pulled, no one ever took the armor, and on account of your even no need to worry, its just put on, go on business, and she's all broken and to repair it need...

p
punck 02.06.20

BEA in you zamarachivatsya,I have three armor stand and all her shit,even spices Spawner all evil and the drum(((

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

punck
But nuclear blocks inserted? Well, the armor itself is not under steal passes?

A
Abbat76 02.06.20

punck
I have about twenty. or more. in the stands with backlight for armor )
Of them - about a dozen X-01. No one picks up. And all because I removed the batteries.
For those who forget to take out the battery from the armor on the map the marker is displayed such reservation with the battery. This means that it can steal the NPC during the attack on the town.

Can offer you to create the chaos of silovyh. To do this, place in each of your armor battery and leave them accessible to the NPC place (preferably near the places where the NPCs hang out longer). There is a high probability that when the next attack on the settlement NPCs disassemble the armor, which is someone to climb, run it, and after the alarm will pop out from it, leaving anywhere ))) This does not apply to neutral or hostile characters who are not your settlers. These are from the armor, and not come out ever again. Even if they are hostile to you. In this case, the armor will be lost to you (frame armor for sure).

R
Richards 02.06.20

Still, in the rust bucket she would not have climbed))). And then almost zero)))