3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProPsyh 02.06.20 06:33 pm

The Champions and their abilities (Quake Champions)

Who would you like to see in Quake Champions in the role of champion and with what ability? Personally I definitely expect Doumer, but even can not imagine what kind of ability it will give the developers of the game. Also waiting for the hunter waiting for her with a disguise, a La the predator.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 02.06.20

Striped on the stream told us that impression from Bethke\the demo was good. The main thing that made a good balance of skills and damage.
And that's who I want to see can't tell. You need to consider all learn more and try a battle.

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

Mewel
I like ku3 always played Demerom(me he liked the teaser) because the new quack want it to be. And who you played ku3?

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.06.20

Wait, this is supposedly a Quake 5?

DiRazr wrote:
And who you played ku3?
First Classcom, not yet tired of it beeping ), Then switched to Wrack-a.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
No, this is not Quake 5.

A

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer wrote:
No, this is not Quake 5.
But it's also in the Quake series, right? Though this is the sixth part, the fifth would be Enemy Territory: Quake Wars =]

M
Mewel 02.06.20

DiRazr
I women love to play ;)))

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

So! There is information about the first(rather lovely) champion Nyx. And that is quite symbolic, submitted on 8 March.
Champion calmly walks between measurements(damn, it just dissolves) and at the time of walking becomes invulnerable, but cannot attack.Also the blue-haired girl can boast a knowledge of parkour and easily jumps out from the walls(Hello UT). Has a standard for quake 100 points of health, but with difficulty lift weights, that's why can afford to carry only 50 points of armor. About the speed of nix which is equal to 270, will be judged only after we know about the rest of the Champions, I think it would be average. As for me the friend is attractive not only externally, but also from the game mechanics.
Watch the video!

The next champion will be presented March 15.

L
LaFeT666 02.06.20

DiRazr
awesome

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

Interesting that devil be?

Spoiler

A

DiRazr wrote:
Personally I definitely expect Doumer, but even can not imagine what kind of ability it will give the developers of the game.
From these words a nervous TIC occurs 8) What abilities, lol. I remember in Quake 3 was also new fighters (Team Arena). The difference between the old 0%, it still depends entirely on the skill of the player. It was so. And here, you see, everyone has their own characteristics... What is it? World of Warcraft?

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Continue to compare quake games? Is there any opinion on the subject?

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce the Armadillo(Scalebearer)!
It is a strong muzicara which using its active ability can crush to dust all in its path! A kind of dispersed tank with no brakes! And this tank may as snow on the head, well, or Mario to fall on the head of the hapless players. Champion also has a decent amount of health 150 points and along the way maybe in ample amount to fasten on ourselves the armor 100, but for all its virtues Scalebearer not agile(but it does not matter for those who know quake players).
Watch the video!

The following ANARKI, will be presented March 29

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

Trailer the big guy.

I
Ingalyator 02.06.20

DiRazr
Its soldered to one of the arenas.

I
Ingalyator 02.06.20

DiRazr
There was no need to stare.

P
ProPsyh 02.06.20

Inhaler
What? Who are these people? Yes you about what? Do not get it:)

I
Ingalyator 02.06.20

DiRazr
Eyes too much staring, that's it and figured it out.

L
LaFeT666 02.06.20

DiRazr
powerful