3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 02.06.20 06:34 pm

fragments of a map. ??? (The Evil Within)

prompt who in course. was playing on easy level, all found. Except knuckles all opened, including a sniper and a pistol. about them and the issue. in the new game+ is not available to me difficulty levels except easy. so I decided to pereproyti at the maximum possible 3rd. and saw that the map tiles lying again. So they need to collect new? so after passing you start a new game+ and select 3 difficulty I was available as a sniper rifle and a pistol or not? on easy that I just collected.
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 02.06.20

daf123er wrote:
So they need to collect new? so after passing you start a new game+ and select 3 difficulty I was available as a sniper rifle and a pistol or not?
At each level of complexity necessary to open all over again,and I think just naturally,otherwise what is the point of difficulty if you're available from the start.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Therefore, it was necessary to begin not on easy difficulty. From it to sense as from a goat of milk. Well, purely asciwosci to do about the current...Again, I asciwosci on the complex did nothing. Akuma passed. Konenko was, but it was worth it. DLCки inspired, especially catgroove...Play boldly and all you get

d
daf123er 02.06.20

saa0891
Badfox88
I don't need immediately available improved sniper rifle and a pistol. I just need to run the game on the 3rd level of complexity. she was available when you select the new game+. to put it simply passed on the easy gathered the entire map. on the plus light available given the diplomat with a gun. passed the game on hard. the card is NOT collected. on the plus hard available but the diplomat is available? Yes or no. it's a bonus because I have already opened the first passage.

Y
Yuliya Popova 02.06.20

Badfox88
How are you Akuma went? I'm on level 5 in a cramped home stuck.

s
saa0891 02.06.20

daf123er wrote:
I don't need immediately available improved sniper rifle and a pistol.
Download save game if he don't want to go.
Here are my saves,there are three difficulties,nightmare, survival,and Akuma.
https://yadi.sk/d/XwLoHNTScFvUV

Yulia Popova wrote:
I'm on level 5 in a cramped home stuck.
Blinding bolts rock and will not have any problems (it's a crossbow),most importantly they allow several reptiles to disarm in a crowded room,and for you, danger is not present (in contrast to the same freeze) besides they are easier to manufacture.

At the end of the game where you go on the trolley more problems,and indeed this level of complexity,well, with some bosses also have a hard,dog and even in the garage cakes as was freeze.

d
daf123er 02.06.20

saa0891
go with the more difficult enemies on the contrary I very much want. but honey fumble in all corners in search of the wreckage of the cards, all the desire to discourage. well two months later I'll try. and for the saves thanks.

S
Sonic268 02.06.20

great game,went 3 times,it will be interesting continued

d
daf123er 02.06.20

saa0891
Downloaded to try save on the nightmare. reached the maps and there are 3 tiles missing. accordingly, the diplomat is not available. one on the 2nd level of flow is. and here is where the two look? at what levels are they missing? go figure. so anyway on the replay. well, for passing on Akuma RESPECT. HANDSOME.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

daf123er
Che is there to disassemble. The archive opened and see what there numbers are not enough. They are also numbered...And the net is vidosic and incentive guide with achievements and other shalupenyu. 've looked the numbers, then eyes VIDOS direct and find. Easy think to do, so if the author himself couldn't find...

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Yuliya Popova
Spoiler
Here for example look as the man passes. The main Crossbow in fact. You need to craft need. No crossbow is pretty difficult to pass at all. All you need to collect, each box cecati. Principle is not Konenko...

P
Patrick Kharkov 02.06.20

daf123er
Heard kind this year, released the second part of the game the Evil Within. Don't know if this is true or false.

P
Patrick Kharkov 02.06.20

Badfox88
The crossbow, the main feature in this game, and is essentially saying. For to him the most diverse and greater number of paid bolts, uprgades for each bolt, as for the crossbow. Just that it is not very uncomfortable to shoot and aim, because I do not know the distance of flight of the bolt in the direction and distance to arrive to the goal. Here you are targeting the enemy in the head to shoot, shoot, and the bolt hits below the head at the enemy. Because that's where the crossbow is relegated to the hell of the flight of the bolt as if from above downwards, as a hill, and that's the problem. Made it special, to make life difficult for the player shooting at the enemy. So we experienced some difficulties with the combat system. To be in favor of the enemy, and in a minus player. So, I honestly prefer the game drobach, which is well damages enemies, or Snape to beat the enemies at long range. Van shot van kill. Good luck. :)

Y
Yuliya Popova 02.06.20

Badfox88
OOO I remember this level. Oh how much pain it brought my nerves )) I was wrong then. This I passed. A long time passed. Stuck there where the partner clear the door, I shoot enemies in the house. They climb out of the Windows. Then further down below, and there are already stupid rounds is not enough, and they still climb and climb, and he half day demining damn. In Akuma all the pain that touches you gutik and all anew, uuuuuuuuuuuu!!! ))

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Yuliya Popova
So it's a start. Then there is the Sadist will run out, and again in front of him a bunch of villains to extinguish. Where the monks run these plump. Well, Yes that's right this level. And it took quite a while.

Y
Yuliya Popova 02.06.20

Badfox88
this moment is generally with 6 minutes and 45 seconds starts.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Well, come on in. Nothing difficult here, consider there. The farther into the forest, the more difficult...something like that

Y
Yuliya Popova 02.06.20

Badfox88
You did just that? Or watched as the others pass?

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

Yuliya Popova
Peeping Yes, I must admit. Sometimes all patronchiki went to the Boss and watched another man pass. The incentive is there vidosic, well direction, so I looked there. Chinese or Japanese were...Taken from his example, he used so beautifully put levosechko like, well, there agnaou this with a crossbow for example...And then wonder why I did not and would be less ammo spent...Akuma difficult, Yes, many hours killed. In DLCках this complexity easier and dark is bad...I Think the touch is way

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

In the DLC this complexity as would be called Kurai. Everything became so dark, ugly.

Y
Yuliya Popova 02.06.20

Badfox88
and I'm a fool did not think to peep, and so suffered!!! But somehow struggled on. But what a sense of pride arise when you pass a hard place. Well, okay.

I like when it's dark and scary :)