3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dirty soul 02.06.20 06:34 pm

\"Robogate\".How to create them in the DLC Automatron ? (Fallout 4)

So I bought myself a season pass. I very much interested in this Supplement.I passed it without feeling difficulties. But my favorite Robopath did not appear in the workbench for robots (any parts and components).
Attention a question!
I have cerebral palsy and missed something,or developed a little bit of a blunder?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.06.20

As far as I remember there is only a humanoid can be created, that is, the hands and feet, head and torso. It turns out that you knowingly bought season pass...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.06.20

Not even somewhere to hack and to find it in the generated robots will not.

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
there is only a humanoid can be created, that is, the hands and feet, head and torso
In fact, there are only five models of robots, Deputy, protectron, STARMETRO have robopong and robot security guard that can be combined arbitrarily. With the addition of Nuka-Word to them, you can add more items from cores-bots.

d
dirty soul 02.06.20

Alex Kayfoviy
thank you for the info! but the season pass I bought,far Harbor the same there))

z
zuuc 02.06.20

Robopath is created on the workbench but only to find the bullets in companions can not take

z
zuuc 02.06.20

The workbench is called a Docking station Robolase, create robolase and sent to look for: ammunition, explosives, resources

d
dirty soul 02.06.20

zuuc
also useful infa!that's just say,this Dock can be in the settlement to do? I just saw one,and... well, it just is in the North-Eastern part of the map

d
dirty soul 02.06.20

zuuc
people,all,thanks,helped!

B
Basil44 02.06.20

dirty soul wrote:
my favorite Robopath never showed up
robopath companion http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459/?

p
punck 02.06.20

These Automatron as stupid as companions,in addition to vectors of trash YY well like a shield,turning his ass to the enemy in 80% accept everything in yourself,OST 20% kind of like trying to fight so zero sense.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.06.20

punck wrote:
These Automatron as stupid as companions,in addition to vectors of trash YY well like a shield
Did the bot on the basis of a robot security guard, was armed with two Fat (later in meth from Nuka-World), Gatling laser, and hidden blade/ drill. And legs from stormdrane - so it is much faster. And it is still good taking out enemies + it can be loaded with a bunch of junk (the guards are the toughest). You can still portable regenerator to supply to treated the player after the fight. Indeed, sometimes tupit and can not get the enemy, also once caught a bug when the robot at the beginning of each battle exploded hand(!!!), often at the same time lifting your hands and character. Switching weapons to cold, but even the blade somehow managed to explode.
Also when creating robot guard is not recommended to put a shoulder weapon cluster grenade - in 8 of 10 cases, their use of them either killed or maimed me. But the Fat man uses surprisingly reasonable, not shooting them in the premises and at the enemies who are too close.

V
Vyxyxol 02.06.20

Mod creation Roboglove on the bench for robots.
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459/?

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

dirty soul
dirty soul wrote:
The docking station can in the settlement to make
Yes it is possible in any settlement to put a drawing on this station is located on the premises where she lives Mechanist...there just needs to climb and you will find two drawings on one station robopath, the other on the lantern security wall...the room where she sleeps and a little further to where the front armor is

A
Abbat76 02.06.20

punck
1. Mr. Hanji with three circular saws in the lower hands, a jet engine, the two arms of the robot guard in which is inserted the Gatling-lasers. energy armor in all parts. does not overheat, firing from a two hand turns almost continuously until the destruction of all enemies.
2. Or body guard on foot sturmbot hands from the guard and head ROBOKASSA with hypnotron. This robot runs fast, able to fire a Gatling or rocket launcher, and disorient the enemy hypnotron, can be deadly in melee. you can create a strictly melee version with the head laser stormtree. but it will be not too accurate. effective hydraulic armor.
In any case, the faster the robot moves, the faster it enters the fray.
3. The security guards are very effective if assigned to the defense of open settlements outside the premises. a couple of guys defending a sanctuary with an incredibly destructive effect. have never received damage, and I have over 100 LVL GG passed ))