3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziflow 16.10.19 03:15 am

Quest \"Hard times\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoilerage I go to the blacksmith,nothing happens, even talking with him is impossible,please tell me what to do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aziflow 16.10.19

To deliver blacksmith letter :get to it->click 100 times E, nothing happens.

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.10.19

the same problem

j
jimapwnz 16.10.19

the same problem

r
rimtex 16.10.19

I'm with him, sometimes it works to talk, just meditate until it becomes active, but if you take the quest, he is heartbroken don't want to talk.

f
fakeforreg13 16.10.19

rimtex
Thank you! really helped meditacija, I really thought the quest would not surrender.

B
Begun 16.10.19

You need to make it work, instead of sitting. So, Yes, meditate until you see him at the anvil.

z
zhenya veseluhin 16.10.19

on through Mysia bonus and not prognozeaza on what to do???

S
Stroitel Administracii 16.10.19

Kuznetsov there 3: is near the anvil, a second standing near him. The quest you need to pass the third - he works near the entrance to the room in the cavern, and to come to it in the morning

H
HeroMM 16.10.19

Good for you for advice. (Meditation rescued)

A
AspireM_3400 16.10.19

Thank you, it has to come early in the morning. And Smith there is only 1, the other 2 is bronnyky.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 16.10.19

Yes, meditation really helps. However, such glitches are starting to get bored.

M
Messiah71 16.10.19

Quest Hard times from time to time seems easy, but many players in the end, faced with a difficulty when you want to take the letter to blacksmith in Caer Trolde. It would seem that everything is simple, but the replica will not be anything that was associated with the quest. There is no opportunity to give him a letter. So what to do? It turns out that Kuznetsov there are three: there is one located near the anvil, and the other standing near him. The quest you need to pass the third one is working near the entrance in the cavern, and to come to him must in the morning from 09.00, which is also important.

T
The_Black_Wolf 16.10.19

I myself have had this problem, eventually scored. I understand the GOTY is the game?

A
Alex2010god 16.10.19

The_Black_Wolf
No, not fixed - now try to meditate,but it is not active(Smith)
Spoiler

A
Alex2010god 16.10.19

Help - meditated to 9.00 am - Smith active(played with him Quint,sold,gave letter) -QUEST COMPLETE!

K
Kenshi_Nibiru 16.10.19

I have it in the evening appeared .