3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom_97 02.06.20 06:36 pm

Hints, tips (Dying Light)

When get dirty with zombie blood, in order to mask, press pause and wait for a while, blood stains will disappear and you will be easier to move.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 02.06.20

Thanks, man.

R
Rorschach1986 02.06.20

Phantom_97
I always go for the assault to zombie games blood Melech more blood
blood papalo on the screen Neche urine on

E
Evanston 02.06.20

I did

V
Vladislav Igorevich 02.06.20

vova12ru
Oh my God, shut up

I
Ilya1984 02.06.20

What does the legendary endurance level if the character is so pumped and not tired?

L
LITANA 02.06.20

Ilya1984
Increases the damage of different weapons (optional).

v
vitarr 02.06.20

Ilya1984
that nightmare tired

I
Ilya1984 02.06.20

Like when you use a sense of survival" to distinguish the silhouettes of usual jumpers and their more advanced counterparts? Tried to find the differences and found, and this infection firing disguise and at times powerful.

A
Alexander Bekker 02.06.20

Found effective way to battle against hordes of zombies. All you need is a two-handed weapon (pickaxe or axe but not the hammer), skill RAM on the run, and reinforced the attack. Click on the run button "E", burst into the crowd, quickly hold LMB, release and watch as the crane puts all one stroke at 360°. At the moment, two-handed weapons has I have ~1200 damage, and missing two times. Can electrify for greater efficiency.
All this is obvious, but maybe someone will be useful.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 02.06.20

Fade Baker
Yeah, great way to use durochku. I used to have before, they say, come one with a faster weapon.

S
Sepriany 02.06.20

What tips can give for cleaning jumpers in addition The Following ?

R
Renaris 02.06.20

Dgusa, tell me, glavgeroy can evade a flying stone or Neuhauser monster-giant? Stupid question, but found no rolling or quick step to the side. Merci.

R
Renaris 02.06.20

The answer himself: rolling not found, jump to the W side(ASD)+space.

R
Renaris 02.06.20

Tell me more on the keys control. When insects come close and a tooltip will appear asd+alt. Something like this. No matter how much I tried - nothing comes out. Help!

R
Renaris 02.06.20

Himself - what kind of seizure, completely meaningless. Hammer... ;-)

V
V1adimiiR 02.06.20

approximately 40% passing met brow with a blue badge *to protect* - spent it, gives you a reward of a choice of different small stuff, but... the menu has a tab to fix the weapon(restores all 3-4-5очки repair). I fixed all that was with him, then went into the house :), was just took more spoiled that wanted to sell and also fixed, and man does not go away until you take the reward. I don't know how much he still stood there and called, but when I got the award (first-aid kit :)) he went to the basement. So if you have a good weapon not in a hurry to sell, although there is one bug with reproduction...

V
VioO 02.06.20

guys,would it be possible somehow to get another bow,besides the usual?or drawing?