3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 02.06.20 06:36 pm

Where are the patches? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

About the game a little news, I have the feeling that it had long ago forgotten, even Yubisoft. 2 weeks since its release, it was released only 1 patch and that on the contrary worsens the game. There is at least some information about the upcoming next patch?
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
lifeless656 02.06.20

Well, it's yubisoft, all bugs, they are still not fixed, and as you rightly pointed out, maybe it would not need to leave the game alone until it somehow possible to play. Yubisoft do not understand the mind...

A
Alphalva 02.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
Than you so much it have spoiled the game?
Sometimes cram DLS patch, at least wait for the nearest.

S
Streeting 02.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
I said the end of March, beginning of April, the patch, the optimization is not worth to hope, intelligent optimization is not sawed for 3 weeks) half year wait, the division still there are bugs, and a year has passed since the release, and the fps drops in some places there

N
Nikolay Ololay 02.06.20

tony_001
Brought the Frisians and before the patch was not(

N
Nikolay Ololay 02.06.20

Streeting
Yes, at least the wild Frisians were fiksanaly to start and would be until ...

S
Slava74oren 02.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
Friezes are, but not wild and after the patch they became much smaller, maybe it's your iron?

N
Nikolay Ololay 02.06.20

Slava74oren
Well before the patch did not frisillo and after the patch became. Iron is nothing. In addition, many complain with whoever I play after the patch became worse

w
winni madison 02.06.20

I have freezes only when you are AutoSave,does not always happen of course

S
Streeting 02.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
kill anisotropy, high quality depth of field, XS even on my 5-year-vidyuhi high standards, friezes all have, 3 times per hour of play, fps drops to 15