3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamedowu 02.06.20 06:36 pm

Does not run Borderlands2 HELP! (Borderlands 2)

I have this situation I downloaded Borderlands2 the pirates worked all the rules played played and Tuta wanted to purge with CCleaner and after that the game starts and 30 seconds black screen, and then cut one vidio that early in the game about the train reaches the end or press Esc the movie stops with a black screen and so on what are they doing ? is there any choice but to swing over ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 02.06.20

At me too such was, when I deleted the game shortcut from the desktop and run the file from the folder of the game, ie Borderlands 2.exe. Then stupidly made a shortcut on the desktop as it was before, launched it, and all became norms. I do not help those or not.

M
Mamedowu 02.06.20

I have, and when the shortcut in the folder start the same.

m
melvinov 02.06.20

It's natural. I have the same thing. Start with a shortcut on the desktop.

M
Mamedowu 02.06.20

I have this thing and when from the desktop and when in the folder, and when the label from the folder on the slave table moved.

m
melvinov 02.06.20

I do not know then what you have there actually, but the problem you described EXACTLY how I was when I deleted the desktop shortcut and run direct from the folder with the game.
Then just on the desktop, right-mouse click, create shortcut, chose a file of the Borderlands from the game, created it, and everything went standards.
If does not help, reinstall the game.

t
trustedSunbro 02.06.20

Buy litsuhu =)

f
ficsik 02.06.20

help what to do run the game everything works but the camera itself all the time in the left povorachivaetsya help what to do
!!

f
ficsik 02.06.20

ANSWER PLIZ

f
ficsik 02.06.20

the one who will help Toms litsuhu the incentive will give