3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20 06:37 pm

Killing unkillable bosses!!! (Borderlands 2)

In General,share screenshots,descriptions of defeated bosses.Pete,Terramar,Liperi,Master Gee and other interesting,challenging RAID bosses.All together in one thread!!)
30 Comments
Sort by:
k
killer11177 02.06.20

hyperia soaked Threesome corrosion ate out there robots not all watering should be at least one to leave so he didn't jump when he walks occurs kakayato flash and this time he drops shit you have to blame well, all the time running from him and the water immediately soaked LVL 38-40

_
_DooM_ 02.06.20

killed everyone except voracious

Q
QQalia 02.06.20

_DooM_
and Terra

n
nik64 02.06.20

Voracious well bers. With two hands knocked his helper sniper hammerlock's(falls from Arizona) in the head (until he dropped the shield), and then only manage to Dodge the devils))). Voracious Crete - head.

M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20

Friends,if you do not complicate,write the weapons,shields,relics,and anything else that helped to defeat these villains,also solo or team.

_
_DooM_ 02.06.20

QQalia
Oh, and Terra :(
But I will try to kill him....honestly.

M
Metal Eagle Returns 02.06.20

If you don't suck h.. paw... all is elementary.

Waraka go with Trespasser (sniper that gets through the shield), and quickly Crete with the subject leader. Provided that you have equipnet Tenacity Relic that significantly prolongs life in Second Wind's finish off Waraka a Norfleet or Interfacenum (fire). Elementary, I never die.

Pete beat first Thunderball Fists (smartly removes the shield), and then Harold. Preferably equipnt bee full of happiness. Well, if you play for a Siren can be Slalom his sickly whack use legovy Faith or Scorn.

Terra gorgeous falls fire Lyuda (heard bioperidolo in the Russian version called it a Maxim?). To add on the bee and Vladof Relic if you have too.

Ki-I think everyone has figured out how to blame. It is desirable to have Quasar or Singularity grenades.

Against Hyperius very desirable equipnet shield Evolution. As a weapon - throw Baby Maker'om. How to run out of SMG ammo I was going to come - everyone finishes differently. Hunter so do **zdyat rukopashku so that Hyperius the sparks fly, almost with one blow finish.

_
_DooM_ 02.06.20

sakrinarios
how to kill hyperius Serena?

P
Pomu4 02.06.20

hyperius(Harold+Rubi) and tera solo kill, but as master JI to kill XS - worms some tenacious =( play El Salvador

M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20

Yesterday Terry went)))Beat smskoy from moxie,nice type,Yes,is rather weak gun,but the tentacles of the norms of blows,getting better,before and immediately flew away)))And a good cannon shot at him,got from tiny Tina,for the mission with Enrique)has on the ground and vzryvaetsya,shells like a frog jump.I think Terra to kill is not so difficult,tentacles give a good chance for a second wind)plus out from them,bullets lying around,current manage to collect through(zero).
The bee,damn it,Yes it is possible even with white weapon to bring down these bosses,though podtopleny pistolet take)))46к damage is not a joke.

V
Vandal Hearts 02.06.20

Mr.Zadrot89
Try to combine drone and the Call (Get it not difficult) or farm Sand Hawk.

M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20

Desert hawk is,shoots a bird)))Damn,still can't find on the Wikia page,where all weapons and items with the Russian description.If anyone has a link throw please.Or multiple-weapons,shields,relics,class mods.Saw water bosses with a bee and a challenge to society,a warrior with 4-5 strokes,terranort and everything that moves))Not very fun to kill so,hunting a little run to show off several times to be in the mode of struggle for life,knocking the tentacles))realize this is a murder,not when you came as the king bee and the challenge and killed him in 15 seconds.

_
_DooM_ 02.06.20

Mr.Zadrot89
So nobody will kill you. Look for other options. And not everything needs the bee.

V
Vandal Hearts 02.06.20

Slag is the solution to all problems.... Now he just deals huge damage.

M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20

Soon to be new DLC with tiny Tina))cheers))
Well, let's say,then show us videos,like the Persians, the blood of Seraphim,all sorts of arts for example,that only after killing bosses,but not shown,as without these legendarok and Seraphim items wet,the feeling that the first trainer killed,took with them the corpses of the crystals,legendary items drop only from them,and then as a super-duper went to them without chitkul...Well, that's the feeling.Still the Seraphim for example,the crystals need that fall you know with whom)))

V
Vandal Hearts 02.06.20

Mr.Zadrot89
Trust me, of all the pink guns that are in the game, facing only 1-3 copies. For bosses the important balance of skills, relics and mods. classes and weapons already chosen a tactic of warfare, whether the emphasis on spontaneous, explosive, or CRT.damage. After watching a couple of videos you got it into your head approval immortality, but you just take it and try it, ponder a little and everything will work out. When I first saw Hyperia too was in disbelief, it was enough just to play in pati(praise be that I bought a license), to test different branches of skills, and each found their approach to this boss. Now the campaign in solo down is equal to a normal walk.

P
Pomu4 02.06.20

Has anyone tried Krieg to kill bosses?)

N
NeverBackDown 02.06.20

Pomu4
Pete vanshotom in solo.

M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20

as I understand it,it is worth the time to visit those bosses that are quests,warrior,Wilhelm,bunker,captain flint,and that insolent,without a single legendary go undefeated:)

M
Mr.Zadrot89 02.06.20

approximately how many worms you need to kill master Gee to fill up?