3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Shane- 02.06.20 06:38 pm

Disabled the Nvidia driver. Win10. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

When entering the game, often right on the menu goes blank, monitor goes blank, as if leaned back the driver. Only a reboot helps. Who would have thought to iron, but no other game has no such problems. Deus БФ1 and quietly go to high maximum. There is no overheating. When entering the menu, nothing even warm can't keep up. Reinstalling the driver and rolling back to older versions has not helped. Has anyone else faced?
GTX 970

upd: All trimmed to replace the PSU. Somehow the lack of power manifested itself in this game before without any problems and played more demanding games. Such cases.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DecubeJI 02.06.20

Similarly to PC only goes to reboot right in the menu, but I think it's the same driver)))

G
GG4 02.06.20

-Shane-
The display driver stopped responding? Overheating or the blade chip. When entering the map menu from gaining the maximum temperature at all in this game, so do not lie do not have time to warm up.

x
xXHASLXx 02.06.20

it is also ruining the iron) the Myth of Tweety rasskryt! The sensation of the century)

S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

awesome new threads about the problem ,not describing their product .

T
Tim7472 02.06.20

What a vidyuhi, laptop, computer?

D
DecubeJI 02.06.20

the sensors on the 50 percent, 40 on VHS 1060.
Speaking of the TC campaign cover those issues and I have the same battle and Belmont on ultra
e - no problem, and then the op and reboot)

B
BasicWay 02.06.20

-Shane-
DecubeJI
SPR1GGAN wrote:
awesome new threads about the problem ,not describing their product .
Tim7472 wrote:
What a vidyuhi, laptop, computer?

D
DecubeJI 02.06.20

BasicWay
2xXeon X5570, gtx 1060. temperature everywhere normal.

D
DecubeJI 02.06.20

at the time when it goes out, the VCR 32 degrees, percent 46))

S
Ser777 02.06.20

Spoiler

-
-Shane- 02.06.20

BasicWay
GTX 970

I don't think when entering the game the temperature will jump up to critical in a second. Ie sometimes cuts off right when it starts. There are games in which the computer is heated, but the map from it does not fall off.

-
-Shane- 02.06.20

DecubeJI
You have it reboot or just the screen goes off?

S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

-Shane-

if allowed the map in crackdown ,you can use Android trainer for running firewood in battle, the load was acceptable ,and she apparently is not over ,if you did nothing but try on the contrary to lower frequencies .

-
-Shane- 02.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Nothing clocked. In Aida stress test ran, nothing falls off, not in the load case.

A
ALEX7436 02.06.20

Don't know yet all the rules. Is the Windows 10, i5 4690, 16 gb ddr3, gtx 970 everything on ultra. Played hour. The picture class, the animation is not worse than the three parts of the mass, the gait of the characters identity is where someone finds that, I do not understand....

B
BasicWay 02.06.20

DecubeJI
Installing Windows 10 from scratch or upgraded from a previous ?

-
-Shane- 02.06.20

I ran in furmark 18 minutes. The temperature has risen to 77, nothing came out.

D
DecubeJI 02.06.20

BasicWay
Literally the day before the net hit him.

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Saying that HBAO eats a lot, try disabling.

M
Madam Vyu 02.06.20

Who knows - will of the masses Andras (soran) on the PC with vidyuhi NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti or better to raise it to a NVIDIA GTX 660? Just Deus Ex Mankind Divided on 550 played normally, though every four hours the driver vidyuhi krasilka. But it's bearable we are seasoned people. As the whole system.