3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
togen 16.10.19 03:16 am

Customization (Borderlands 3)

Kind time of days, experts. As in the game to customize their weapons, besides colors and trinkets ?
22 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 16.10.19

togen
Like, no way. What else do you need?

t
togen 16.10.19

Winnie-the-Pooh
and here is the menu for what ? I understand there must be the possibility of something me and so on ?

t
togen 16.10.19

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 16.10.19

togen
Maybe just for information, maybe the DLC will add something. And while I also do not understand.

c
callmegod 16.10.19

togen
Only the color scheme and key chains. Else, it just shows you what parts on your gun and what they give. For example, one of the improved stabilization, the other sight, the third, increased rate or per minute. Etc.

t
togen 16.10.19

callmegod
kick it as sad ( as did the game and are unable to enter the customization of weapons eh

t
togen 16.10.19

and what is the restore button image ?

c
callmegod 16.10.19

togen
To return to the primary weapon if you have it spinning on the screen. For example, the trunk looked at.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 16.10.19

togen wrote:
kick it as sad ( as did the game and are unable to enter the customization of weapons eh
I read somewhere that they specifically did not, to interest then to farm weapons, and then all at once would imagine clocked to perfect stats.

_
_DooM_ 16.10.19

togen wrote:
and here is the menu for what ? I understand there must be the possibility of something me and so on ?
Gearbox want you recognize the weapon in appearance.

t
togen 16.10.19

_DooM_
Yes, they went , well, what nonsense , they gallop was 7 years old ?
would do the same theme as with Sapmi, only parts of the weapon (

_
_DooM_ 16.10.19

togen
They are unlikely to enter the game, the customization, because it lost the whole point of the game. And if they introduce parts that will need to look like weapons.

t
togen 16.10.19

_DooM_
and Thu s the harm ? custom only affects the appearance, worth to remember !

_
_DooM_ 16.10.19

togen
Well here appearance affects the characteristics of weapons. unlike the rest of the games. But to create raskraski in battlefield hardline, well on the fan, to be honest.

t
togen 15.07.20

_DooM_
the fact of the matter is that coloring is the level of cs, type of if they untied modules from weapon properties weapons, it would be better mnooooogo, clean as for me

T
The X-Files 15.07.20

The developers Herod even up in the game did, changed the weapons and colors need to re-install on the new weapons ,well at least the Legendary studs don't need to hang on 4 barrel on the new.

_
_DooM_ 15.07.20

The X-Files
The X-Files wrote:
changed the weapons and colors need to re-install
into?

T
The X-Files 15.07.20

Coloring skins for weapons for the newly added in the active slot you need to constantly put on new paint ,skins not copied previously installed on a new weapon, only studs remain on the weapon.
How to view and set the color-skin for the weapon F to inspect the arms and X to change the color.

_
_DooM_ 15.07.20

The X-Files
Well, the coloring is mounted on the weapon itself, not in the slot. In the slots for weapons are keychains. Actually, swapping weapons, you got the coloring you put it on the weapon.

T
The X-Files 15.07.20

_DooM_
Someone who is looking to not octuplet,I am writing to you that setting the paint for weapons which is active in the active slot, and if you're gonna put another gun in this slot along the other, then the paint will have a weapon in this slot, do not save the coloring afterwards and often have to frequently change, sometimes for the fight to 30 times, tassels on the arms remain would be a trunk stuck in active slot, but you need to paint each time a new weapon.Need something paint was kept as charms pendants no matter what barrel you put instead of the previous.