3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 02.06.20 06:39 pm

Shadows (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The main question is: in Nvidia Experience configuring extended-range shadow rendering is somehow disabled and I have everytime to turn it on manually when entering the game, and is pretty annoying. Uyla if anyone had this problem and what was solved? The second question, but directly linked to the first: around the character a kind of field of drawing shadows. This is especially noticeable field while moving on the rails, and places with dense vegetation. Ie I just see at the distance of 7 meters all the shadows are loaded (from the grass, from the pillars and other things)
All options are set to ultra. (Except msaa antialiasing and grass, because grass wild procedi sometimes up to 15 - 20 fps and antialiasing not see the difference between x8 and x4 (exposed to the second option)
Vidyuhi 1070 gtx oc Gigabyte 8gb
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Krasilov 02.06.20

it seems like it is created for optimization, and it does not solve the settings, maybe fashion is

T
The Dmitry Disaire 02.06.20

Oh, shadows in GTA 5 this is a separate issue, on andski they are generally fat as Nizny who.

V
Vano_Strelok 02.06.20

Ilya Krasilov
Well, for fashion of all known single result - ban.

A
Alex497 02.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
PS the grass is not much SAG if the shadows are not the ultra.

V
Vano_Strelok 02.06.20

Alex497
Everything on ultra+ shadow high resolution

S
Serg42046 02.06.20

I have the same trouble, the setting was cool, nothing helps, pay the difference to the shadow of the motorcycle or the shadow on the right part blurry, part clear.