3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELRASTA 02.06.20 06:39 pm

Uplay the impossibility of registration (For Honor)

The bottom line: can't log on the website of these Krivorukov barmaleev all day, well at least the game has not yet bought, but it bombed would be stronger, after all data is entered, press reg. it POPs up a message An internal server error occured .
A known solution in the Internet to clean the host file, etc. - all checked, use 0, the extension in the browser was turned off, AntiVir is also, the result is the same.
And English and Russian and through yupley, so it was trying to log, all in vain.
Even homegrown Asian games and their pathetic sites and that never happened, and here on you, what kind of heresy, can someone help?
Someone wrote that 3 days person could not create ACC, wtf?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr742 02.06.20

Yes, everything is normal, it is strange that you have all bad

D
DGI_GurdinkA 02.06.20

ELRASTA
Other browser also I, kui scrub in Internet mood)
and today I have the Windows updated, now antivirus found a bunch of viruses - DLCI from this update :D Microsofty steel virusnyak in the app to push?

E
ELRASTA 02.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
another version

v
vovannet 02.06.20

I have the same problem. The whole day was trying to create an account. Tried using Uplay, but also through the website. Even with the phone came. Nothing happens. One and the same error. Wait. Maybe then you would have to create an account.

v
vovannet 02.06.20

I also lohonulsya. Bought The Division in the figure. And only after purchase realised that it is necessary in this shit called YUBISOFT signup. The whole day I suffer. Would know did not buy...

D
DGI_GurdinkA 02.06.20

Now would not be the Akka Ubisoft in 2017, where are you from?

A
AndreevMS2007 02.06.20

vovannet
Yes same problem, yesterday I bought the drive For Honor on PS4, all download came in ... asked for a check (to use the PSN) and then the whole evening I was watching the inscription on the monitor server Ubisoft Club unavailable. Tried ubisoft was doing with the Curling iron and with the company also writes when registering an internal server error occurred. Wills on several forums, I write that static ip address is required, who writes that Plus have to buy. Today I will call support. PS if you solve the problem let me know.

i
ibtezify 02.06.20

AndreevMS2007
I have the same crap was sorted out today. Helped program TunnelBear and select us proxy in it.
Enough uplay zaregalsya AK. and then you can log in without this app.

A
AndreevMS2007 02.06.20

phoned on +7 (499) 951-12-92 the room, 10 minutes on the line hung there, girl operator with a pleasant voice and less pleasant manner of communication (voice as even was reassuring) listened to my problems about registering at ubisoft (something that is not regitsya) then said that they have this problem and solve it right now, and while asked me to create an account remotely, I called her my data (email, login) she created it on their computer.Password at first she called me herself, then threw the link to change the password. I tried to log in and lo and behold I went in with your username from the computer (they said that on PS4, too, under this username to log in without problems) works! The truth is now all in English, but this school according to her will be solved in the course of the day.

E
ELRASTA 02.06.20

All matter has disappeared, now it tells you to, but only with the PC, the smart failed)

S
SimSaMoor 04.07.21

DGI_GurdinkA
Since 2021, and exactly the same problem

l
len_vera 14.09.21

++

k
karrixxx 29.11.21

In short, I solved the problem. Yubisoft does not accept MAIL.RU, so register your account on Gmail.

H
HelloKitty2 03.01.22

karrixxx
February 2022: registration is possible from the @ bk.ru domain, which belongs to our Mail, but it is impossible to register without accepting an agreement to receive spam.

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

HelloKitty2
HelloKitty2 wrote:
... it is possible to register from the @ bk.ru domain, which belongs to our Mail, but it is impossible to register without accepting an agreement to receive spam.
If you really can't register Google mail (I didn't have any problems with it in the Yubikov launcher), you can use this mail too, but don't use it as the main one - let it send spam, you don't need it often to enter the launcher, only when checking two-factor authentication ...

PS All with the come!