3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pioner 17.10.19 02:35 am

Cheat codes (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Could you tell me the codes for the game, and more! For God's sake!
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOLYaN 17.10.19

Codes Prits of Persia the Sands of Time at all. Download trainer www.ag.ru

R
Razoldo 17.10.19

Yes, the trainer is. Trainer +9 helped me a lot.

A
Angel_Trent 17.10.19

And what's this trainer doing?

D
DimaX 17.10.19

Probably, infinite health, sand, slow, return, health, Lights, etc
The trainers themselves can and PG download (http://www.playground.ru/cheats/princeofpersia/)

Start the game with parameter megаhit x ( where x is a number between 2 and 14).
now you activated the cheat codes.
Keys which will need to use in the game:
[U] switch on the platform above
[N] - switch to the platform below
[H] - switch to the left platform
[J] - switch to the right platform
[K] - kill all opponents
Note: cheat codes do not work in all versions of the game.

S
Shady PG 17.10.19

Cheating in the game is unfair.And you,Pioner,will not notice how you get bored of the game if you cheat.

X
Xalfer93 17.10.19

Hey the patch for the game because there is : truth is one, and I don't know him (the cook just looking for now ) and I'm not kidding I saw with my own eyes . However for passage it not as will not help but it is very interesting (from the developers ) !

s
serpent_mln 17.10.19

My hacking Prince of Persia: SoT and WW. Part 2.
Since my article refers to two games, dub it on this forum
Inspired by the success of hacking the main sword, I decided to continue hacking, using Timeline2 and compare saves. The choice fell on the extra sword. Under the same scenario, one for the main sword, I found the address. Several times the sword had managed to replace, but then to repeat the success failed. Addresses that work, no. HEX codes swords can be obtained by comparing the saves, but it is a very long sword very much. There is an article BlackDaemon'and one of the founders of Timeline2 and 3, where he indicates that these HEX-codes [http://www.pspx.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=105741]. The article was written for PSP versions of games POP: Revelations and POP: Rival Swords (extended analogues of WW and T2T), so the last column is not really suitable for the PC version.

Sad but true
During these events, something made me set SOT obtained for free from UPLAY. Nostalgia, maybe... I thought, why not hack and SOT swords? Swords I got hacked. Saves with swords posted [3 links: https://www.playground.ru/cheats/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnoe_prohozhdenie_s_kazhdym_vidom_mechej_1_8_1_4_serpent_mln-84106/; https://www.playground.ru/cheats/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time_sohraneniya_savegames_novye_urovni_slozhnosti_hard_impossible_megaimpossible_megaeasy_1_8_1_4_serpent_mln-84722/; https://www.playground.ru/cheats/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time_sohraneniya_savegames_novye_urovni_slozhnosti_meganormal_megahard_1_8_1_4_serpent_mln-85395/]. It's all good. But... it was not so! It was not as easy as with WW: for the SOT was not done to his Timeline. What should I do? I took 2 saves: before and after taking 2 sword. But there were many differences.

And there was another difficulty: the protection of the game changes from saving.

Then I decided to search in the memory game using TSearch. Found. It turned out that the sword meets half of the offset. HEX codes swords for half of the offset as follows: 1 the sword - 0, 2 sword 2, sword 3 - 4, 4 sword - 6. All in all, for half of the 16 possible offset values from 0 to F. I checked them all - they are stored only familiar 4 sword. But it turned out that not everything is so simple with this address. As you progress through the game the address changes its position in the memory game. Then I began to explore shift 2 sword in 3. Slowly I began to form a table of addresses at different percentages of the game. This was facilitated by the structure of 3 bytes in front of the sword and 1.5 as byte (in the screenshot comparison saves this structure is highlighted in yellow).
These structures around the sword are responsible for the total and current at the time of save/check points the number of sand tanks, cups for the number of absorbed sand cloud and the number of absorbed monsters to create a new semiring. Fully completed structure looks like this: 50 A5 14 60 0A
Thanks to these structures, I found almost all the addresses for all %. But, sometimes, the same % was a different address, sometimes the address from one % were other. In the end I was ready for the table for all percentages other than 0 and 2, when the Prince no Sands, the structure around the sword is filled with zeros, and the address of the sword is zero. (98 sword does not change the script). How to find zeros in the memory game? I thought that was impossible. But I did find these addresses. This helped me WW. How? About that next time.

s
serpent_mln 17.10.19

My hacking Prince of Persia: SoT and WW. Part 3.
Suspending studies SoT, I went back to WW. Again tried unsuccessfully hacking 2 sword. Then started looking for addresses to create the equivalent of saveeditor that would work with memory games, not saved games.
All of the following addresses work the same way. Change the value. Die. Loaded. The resulting change in the game. They work only after the first checkpoint. Script changes can block the ability of hacking (e.g., getting a new sword)
1. The value of life in WW to Hard. These was 2. Addresses D18038 and D1803A. The first address is the current value in the save game or checkpoint, and the second - the maximum under the same conditions. Number 2-byte, in theory their value can be between 0-65535 (0000-FFFF). An interesting effect occurs when zero lives - the Prince dies in a simple jump. The range of values of life for the Hard 66-166 [66, 78, 88, 100, 111, 122, 133, 144, 154, 166]
2. 2-byte value for the number of tanks filled with sand when loading from saves or checkpoints located at D1803C. Theoretically, there is also 65535, but the big value drags the game crashes. Installing 15, of departure not found.
3. The following address D1803E. 2-byte. Open sand force. Value range: 0-9. [0 - None; 1 - Recall; 2 - Eye of the Storm; 3 - Breath of Fate; 4 - 4 Sand Tanks; 5 - the Ravages of Time; 6 - 5 Sand Tanks; 7 - Wind of Fate; 8 - 6 Sand Tanks; 9 - Cyclone of Fate]
4. The following address D18040. 2-byte. Here located information about a particular health upgrades. The number of binary. The number of units it indicates the number of upgrades taken, and the position of each unit in the number corresponds to a particular upgrade. That the address changes when taking upgrades I noticed, binary the essence of this address caught DedGameOver.

5. D18042 - strength 2nd weapon. 2 bytes. 0-65535. If you put 0, you can do 1 hit.
Skin Prince to replace failed. Don't know why, but it does not work. In saveeditor working through memory working. If you're interested, here are the values from Timeline2 (the reverse order as in hexa): No Prince - E3 0E 00 04; Yes Prince - 08 28 48 2B; Yes Sand Wraith - 64 00 EF 3B
As you may have suspected, all of these addresses are adjacent to each other. In General it turns out a structure, it looks like this:

Now comes the fun part! How I managed to hack swords in SoT at the beginning of the game where you need to look for zeroes? The structure of the WW has 2 health value (e.g., 64 00 64 00). Randomly wandering around the HEX-code memory SoT, I found similar structure, only there the number of 4-byte (64 00 00 00 64 00 00 00). I found this structure at the beginning of SoT, changed the value, which should be the sword, and... succeeded! You can still put all the Sands and half rings (but after receiving the dagger), put a little health in order to complicate the game, or, conversely, great to simplify. You can turn off the power of the Sands. Besides there are a lot of bugs. For example, when using 3 or 4 swords on the Hindus (the third sword of some Indians to kill only single punches; when you hit the fourth Indian the corpse of a dead predecessor disappears). At negative health, the stakes and the saves do not work. Bugs with HUDом. And more. This is all I used in my video. [ https://vk.com/videos-150539102?section=album_7 ] For ordinary people scuffling with Hexham - an impossible task, and to write fit trainer was too hard for me. So I decided to put in the form of saves. Loaded at the beginning, started with the new parameter, something did not work - loaded the following. [3 links: https://www.playground.ru/cheats/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnoe_prohozhdenie_s_kazhdym_vidom_mechej_1_8_1_4_serpent_mln-84106/ ; https://www.playground.ru/cheats/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time_sohraneniya_savegames_novye_urovni_slozhnosti_hard_impossible_megaimpossible_megaeasy_1_8_1_4_serpent_mln-84722/ ; https://www.playground.ru/cheats/prince_of_persia_the_sands_of_time_sohraneniya_savegames_novye_urovni_slozhnosti_meganormal_megahard_1_8_1_4_serpent_mln-85395/ ]

s
serpent_mln 17.10.19

Need testers for a new trainer for SOT. Will be interesting to those who liked my save hacked with swords, health, tanks and half-rings. Write in a personal or vk.com/serpent_mln