3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Thomas Falcone 02.06.20 06:40 pm

Tampermonkey

Recently the Chrome extension itself emerged a Tampermonkey. Why do we need it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey 02.06.20

is watching you Poo

x
xCyberpunKx 02.06.20

Facilitates the work with scripts, you might accidentally store downloaded...

G
Gemini 02.06.20

Oh, that eggnog, I'm my own boss =)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.06.20

Cheburator
12.17 does not differ from the old version.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.06.20

Cheburator
Well XS. Old almost put jade stem, and Opera 20 also begin. And Next generally sucks.

S
SignIn 02.06.20

Still on 12.16

G
Gemini 02.06.20

lol
Spoiler

W
WhiteWarlock 02.06.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Tampermonkey is installed on your PC along with free software. This method can be called batch install. Freeware offers you to install additional modules (Tampermonkey). If you do not indicate the installation will begin in the background. Tampermonkey copies its files to your computer. Its typical file name is Tampermonkey.dll. Sometimes it creates new startup key with name Tampermonkey and value Tampermonkey.dll. You can also find it in your processes list with name Tampermonkey.dll or Tampermonkey. also created a folder called Tampermonkey folder C:\Program Files or C:\ProgramData. After you install Tampermonkey starts to display advertising banners and pop-up ads on the browsers. you can use programs to remove Tampermonkey.
P. S. the Literal translation of the name of the program Tampermonkey - (Tamper \ to Interfere), (monkey \ Monkey) that is read about how the meddling monkey, or that the monkey intervenes! Many websites describe that it is a program for editing scripts, and it is used by programmers, Yes...! these so-called programmers poured into this program, tons of advertising scripts, and the man who does not understand programming gets a GREAT VIRUS!!! which zakachivaet every 5 minutes commercials, and off you will not be able, Oh Yes...! and anti-viruses it is not determined as a virus, because it is not a virus supposedly.