3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 02.06.20 06:40 pm

It is better to lower the settings to increase FPS? (Homefront: The Revolution)

Can someone explain what optimization in the game?
Yes, unscrewed everything on ultra, but I'm sorry my config I7 4790, 16gb, GTX1070 twice the recommended lol! Should all fly on the ceiling settings, and the permission only on all full hd ! in what generally a problem? In the game 30 FPS! maybe we should block on fps? In games where the demand order above all flies on the ultra 60 and higher fps! Battle 1 at times two..
Yes, definitely worth it for low settings 45-55!! It's a game of some sort..
Measured in the edge lights on the ceiling 80-115, watch dogs 2 60-75 with all the ultra current msaa x2.
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 02.06.20

Give me the ka is the block! I have a stable 60 FPS on ultra. Vertical sync turned off in game and enabled in the Nvidia settings.

[
[ ERIK ] 02.06.20

And you have just the software for games, well, there is DirectX Microsoft.net framework, microsoft visual c++ and more. Check, can help Bo is the game doesn't want to work without them.
Well and can really block a fps, wait for the patch like in assassin creed unity while it will be possible to turn it off.

K
Ksedom174 02.06.20

Erikson
Yes , software all worth it. How razblochit then? It turns out someone should block , and who is not? Why is it so..

[
[ ERIK ] 02.06.20

I do not know Assassin creed unity after patch 1.3 you can disable in the config, and then don't know.