3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Da1m0s9 02.06.20 06:40 pm

Emulator boksovskie joystick freezes game (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Freezes the game once freed from the grip of the spider (quick lupasit on the specified button). Hangs only if you have connected joy with the emulator Joypad xbox360.
Does anyone know the solution?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlatonOlolo 02.06.20

Discussed this problem with legusor in the theme let go. The decision - to pass this time on the keyboard with the mouse. I should warn you that in future levels you will meet again the spiders and the game will also hang after the liberation from them. Therefore do not let it close to yourself, so you don't have to be free, and Bay in the distance

D
Da1m0s9 02.06.20

Thank you, of course, but that's what I guessed;)))) I was hoping for a more radical solution to problemyou

s
sandreichik 02.06.20

In my opinion, it's easier not to be released from capture. Poisoning is not fatal. In General, in my memory, such nonsense with the emulator for the first time. I hope further in the game will not be anything like.

V
Vanek2707 02.06.20

The solution to the problem is. You need to rename the folder USB Vibration which is on the way C:/Windows/USB Vibration .

B
Buizle 02.06.20

Vanek2707
And what to rename?

W
WarlokIII 02.06.20

I have the emulsion achivy not count

a
abdulfaizov 02.06.20

Vanek270во what to rename

i
izverg91 02.06.20

In the settings of the emulator joystick xbox360 to disable the vibration and problem solved.