3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VityanyaCFC 02.06.20 06:41 pm

Pre-load (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Geisa.
They put the game on the preload, but I was tormented by the thought. If to install. Go in origin to offline, and on the system to change the date on the 21st, the game will start?

I know that it's probably impossible. But my destroyed after weeks of working the brain says to try. So wait or go to sleep?))

Thank you all!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 02.06.20

There is likely to 21 the number before running the patch will be a couple of GB to open the game :)

V
VityanyaCFC 02.06.20

JohnProf
Hmm...It would have been logical on the part of the publisher and developers. I even a genius imagines... to reset the Clock....(facepalm), NDA. Lord, I will go to sleep. Thank you

m
m01533nk0 02.06.20

ВитяняCFC
No, dude, sleep is super. You just need to remember, denovo successor of Securom (very roughly speaking, Sony DADC), and there was a test at the time of release (I remember so foolish litsuhu mass effect 3 tried to tap, hmm, schA himself on a neigh). And she is offline stupid not to check it out and activation will not occur. (Not) Profit.

l
lokkie 02.06.20

ВитяняCFC
Probably not.
She fail loads in addition. The probe weighed 42Гб, the full version weighs 43, 77Гб. On the day of release, anything else will not work.

V
VityanyaCFC 02.06.20

a13x_r3nk0
lokkie
Thanks guys. Then just wait, I will go to sleep. BUT in the morning will check)

V
VityanyaCFC 02.06.20

lokkie
a13x_r3nk0
JohnProf
If anyone is still interested. Game with a modified number offline says that it is possible to play. But when you turn, you run identificator from EA to sign in, and razlika games. Don't understand how it's possible to get around unfortunately. The old fashioned way worked with noDVD, but where is it now such a find.
Such things, all thanks again.

G
GG4 02.06.20

ВитяняCFC
It is through the EA server is activated, the date should be changed.

m
m01533nk0 02.06.20

GG4
Crack will be soon, I think there is an updated diNovo - well recently pumped after a noisy hacking resident evil latest.

G
GG4 02.06.20

a13x_r3nk0
I don't want your crack.

m
morpholog 02.06.20

Jesus Christ, what nonsense. Will work only on the day of release.
No transfer of dates on the computer will not help, because on the day of release zakatyvayut recent files.

Even if the game has no protection (like Witcher 3), then the rubber plants are not working. Sometimes, of course, that the game merge into the network before the release (the First Assassin for example), but it is rare and right now, this will catch to put

P
Pazzaken 02.06.20

ВитяняCFC
Oh, Holy simplicity! :)
morpholog
The drain of the first Assassin kid probation given, emnip

W
Werewolf1986 02.06.20

Spoilerpre-order.