3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karbofoss6828 02.06.20 06:41 pm

The game creates the folder with the save in the common docks. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Several times already re-installed the game and everything is useless - folder Stalker-shoc in the folder documents is not created. Then it is not clear how the game runs then the saving which I choose at startup where it takes. And one more thing - when it is necessary to help the Pool to beat dolgovtsa, after the words thank this Stalker... 100% departure, it is necessary to kill this dolgovtsa otherwise continue not to play the log:

Expression : fatal error
Function : CInifile::r_string
File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
Line : 352
Description :
Arguments : Can't find variable scope_name in [wpn_beretta]

the theme dolgovtsa on the forum already, but the offered solution in my case, not working.

pomognete. master !!!
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 02.06.20

The folder with the savegames and settings, most likely in the game folder. Usually do Repack.
From the error it seems that Beretta in the config spelled out the presence of a sniper scope, but what exactly - not specified. If the game with mods - you can verify the config and put in w_beretta.ltx scope_status parameter to 0. If the game flow, or a parameter so exposed to 0, then I don't know.