3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheGoshka 02.06.20 06:41 pm

Stopped work program ACU.exe. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Pass 2 memories part 3 already killed the receiver and must go through the server bridge.I jump into the portal and just starts downloading the game and all FOX.To stop the task impossible.That's a dead end,although it is a pity and litsuha and so much opened.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 02.06.20

Read your system requirements.

T
TheGoshka 02.06.20

Tried disabling the overlay and play offline-does not help.

T
TheGoshka 02.06.20

AMD Athlone II X3
nVidia GeForce GT640
4 GB of RAM

A
AlexMebel 02.06.20

Goshka Kitsch
I'm not an expert, but I think the percent of you have not. Can try to give my computer a rest (completely off), wait an hour, then try to run. Or disable application startup start - Run - msconfig - startup - disable all - OK. Or write to TP, although they are likely the same thing you write...

T
TheGoshka 02.06.20

In General, all dared banal scan local files,found the corrupted file,which was then successfully replaced.

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 02.06.20

Goshka Kitsch
As the game still managed to go on your sistemih?!

Z
Zombi_anarchist 02.06.20

EROTIDUA OIZE
What the top !
If to disperse and make a few modifications, anything will go.

m
mazepad 02.06.20

To make a few modifications??)) This is what ?? To put the i7-5930k and a EVGA gtx 980??))

S
StalledOrpheus 02.06.20

TheGoshka
same garbage in the same mission! just hangs after jumping into a portal on the statue of liberty. Starts to show the fireworks, and all the picture freezes. I go out only with the help of task Manager (ctrl+alt+delete) and writes DISCONTINUED OPERATION of the PROGRAM ACU.EXE. What to do help??? Thanks in advance!!!

C
Chelovek Suschestvo 02.06.20

damn help I go the game after the cutscene I go to the memory 1 is saving and then crashes the settings can't find it pliz help