3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Caprizza 02.06.20 06:41 pm

bug after completing x16 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello. Was x16, climbed into the tunnel. Snorki, zombies and psevdogigant on the spot. Sounds of a helicopter and battle net. Went to the end, got a message from Sakharov, they say wait warriors arrive and MOP up all the party around me. But the door had not opened. Shoot all the zombies and Snork in the area - Fig. Re-passed all x16. Also did not help. By the way, the old disk, already 8 years old I decided to beat on you( what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 02.06.20

version of the game? most likely will have to re-take the previous save.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 02.06.20

Caprizza
Which version of the game? It is listed in the bottom left corner like. This bug is sometimes found on versions prior to 1.0004.

n
nestrbob 02.06.20

Caprizza
Easier to download the normal version of the game , and not to use the disk with the initial version , which was full of bugs and glitches . The volume 2.52 GB you can download from any network .
You can put the license repak and choose any version of the game .
Spoiler

s
saa0891 02.06.20

nestrbob wrote:
Easier to download the normal version of the game , and not to use the disk with the initial version , which was full of bugs and glitches . The volume 2.52 GB you can download from any network .
Why,when it is easier to put kamulyativnoe patch 1.5,I also have quite a old drive and everything works fine,took the game countless times.
http://soc.stalker-game.ru/?page=patches

n
nestrbob 02.06.20

saa0891
Are you sure that she's working on the disk image of the game ? The first version of the game was initially buggy and patches that were not treated - I had to put the game on a new from scratch . Remember though kotovasiya with clear skies .

s
saa0891 02.06.20

nestrbob wrote:
Are you sure that she's working on the disk image of the game ? The first version of the game was initially buggy and patches that were not treated - I had to put the game on a new from scratch .
The first time I heard.

D
Domoi 02.06.20

saa0891
It was the case...the patches didn't help. and Yes! what version of the game.

s
saa0891 02.06.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
It was the case...the patches didn't help. and Yes! what version of the game.
Don't know what it was,I have the CD still from his older brother,which he bought when the game just came out,version there on my 1.0.

P
Pulsedriver84 02.06.20

I have all three of the Stalker in the STEAM took action many years ago ,only today was mod Wind of Time 1.2 is a very interesting and important supports installing to the Steam version of Call of Pripyat , and in fact if something went wrong, you have to replay from earlier save

s
saa0891 02.06.20

Pulsedriver84
Stimovsky version so bad that it does not put a fashion.

C
Caprizza 02.06.20

guys, Sori, version will not be called( the top cover is long lost. Only the bottom key, the description and system requirements. Again, the drive is old, he is at least 8 years. I tried with old saves to beat, considering all the amber and the lab was again, did not help(

C
Caprizza 02.06.20

I'll try a patch to put, thank you.

C
Caprizza 02.06.20

in General, may be such that where I missed something and that no further development?

s
saa0891 02.06.20

Caprizza wrote:
in General, may be such that where I missed something and that no further development?
Not,if the job indicates a purpose (meet Saharovym), then you are all done,then the script should work.

Try the graphics settings to minimum to deliver,and again to pass this time,just upload the save game when you're still in the Lab (before exiting) that would then normally all tsaunitis if that doesn't help then it's easier to download a savegame after this point.

F
Fildon 02.06.20

I have another problem with x-16, I passed this location, but writes that we need to get, I ran it a second time and the same thing.

M
Madevi 02.06.20

Fildon, may have forgotten the documents of the Ghost to take?

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.06.20

nestrbob
The first version of the game was initially buggy and patches that were not treated - I had to put the game on a new from scratch
I was the proud owner of S. T. A. L. K. E. R.'a Shadow of Chernobyl with the first version of the game.The first time I passed it without any patches with a false ending (in the capsule climbed).Then the patches for the mods began to set.I still have my mods with the version 1.0003.Drive a friend gave to myself later new took.
But the most interesting thing I passed on Vista without any problems,and people spat on XP.The Internet, I was not there,Vista in the market bought it,and activated it to me one friend.Later I was able to put only another Vista,it crashes in Pripyat was with green beetles.But on 7-ke x64 the flight was not

Caprizza
Similar problem I had in the ERS on 1.5.04 version,Sugar the door is not opened.More new set to get to him.