3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setevod 02.06.20 06:43 pm

There was an image artifact on the game screen (Fallout 4)

After you install the DLC from the season pass on the game screen appeared a picture artifact, similar to the blue glass magnifying glass with the letter W inside. It is unclear how this crap is removed. Can anyone suggest the cause of this?
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 02.06.20

Screen?

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Seteuid
It would be nice to see the screen.I understand pirates and the game DLS?

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Oh, how interesting ...
Do not be surprised if the guilty Nuka world.

And you can picture see ? )))

S
Setevod 02.06.20

https://gyazo.com/0d9b124f71148ebb82aaaa673caa1549

N
Nikita Koksharov 02.06.20

Золотко555
about pirates and I don't expect, he also wrote the season pass (that is, DLS are given temporarily, for a year sort of)

N
Nikita Koksharov 02.06.20

Seteuid
this texture,magnifier or anything else, is only visible in the main menu ? or always, even the ghoul in the wasteland ?

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Seteuid
Something new ) you fashion set?

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Золотко555
We are talking about season pass, this means that the game is licensed ( You can ).

D
Daidjer 02.06.20

Yes pirates is a hundred times better litsuhi. No problems with any of the pirates did not arise. Naturally from normal repairof.

v
vovchik2371 02.06.20

Nikita Koksharov
What do you mean temporarily? DLS are forever!

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

vovchik2371
Right.
All the DLC that already exist and those that are still in the release was not ... they are paid and automatically loaded into the game, forever.

P
PIRAT69 02.06.20

It can be purely the game in Steam, then downloaded all Dlsi and threw them into the game. And voila full edition

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Badfox69
He says ( by the way, where is HE ? ) about paid for the season pass ... So zadonatil for the future ...
Thing-not bad, if you know what DLC will be for the game.
I, at the time, bought the game without the Incentive application, and then moved onto pirate - turned Legendary ... ))

S
Setevod 02.06.20

The Incentive game. Fashion was and is. Prior to the acquisition of sesonki this problem was not (in the presence of mods). The artifact appears on the screen after a couple of seconds after loading the game, and is displayed during the gameplay.
PS: pirates your hemorrhoids fully. As an example, the infinite (randomly) W: while trying to start.

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Seteuid
I have a pirate with all the DLC and a couple hundred mods - no escape.

If igruha You and Supplement native, then everything is clear - conflict with the mod. Recommendations can give a lot, but the easiest way to check is a gradual disabling of mods. Possible bundles for a few pieces.
Attention should be paid on mods affecting DLC. For example, those who add something to the world from within the app or to turn ...

And the screen we see ?.. ))

S
Setevod 02.06.20

In General, sorry. The problem was resolved. And she was not in the game, and the lack of attention to Pribluda that come with the software to my computer, and which in some point has been activated by me, but not tested.

PS: the screenshot was already higher.
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/gyazo.com/0d9b124f71148ebb82aaaa673caa1549

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Seteuid
All's well that ends well ... congratulations.

The screenshot under the link I didn't recognize ... )) There is no signature.