3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EmmiSlim 02.06.20 06:43 pm

Glitch or not dorabotka (Homefront: The Revolution)

My question is whether there was at somebody such situation without knowing how the job calls the TSA there need to hack the electric train then take it and send the CA to the other RANS of the city. So I go in this train food and TSA starts the download of the locations of a few seconds loading and the game says the work stoppage.If there is a possibility that kinte sohranki after this mission or tell me the solution.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Altairc 02.06.20

EmmiSlim
I didn't have. Try to start again the mission.

E
Elite_Dungerous 02.06.20

The mission police station... couldn't find how to pass and jumped from one slope crossing the fence, I released him and went to the medical store to release. After I wrote that I have to open the door in the liberation of the police station, sobstno all open and the cut-scene took place before it was released honey warehouse. The door is open, you can go through the break-in, only to sense no, in General a hopeless situation. The only solution to start all over again...

E
Egor Bricyn 02.06.20

during the battle, popping up the red cursor help pliz.

m
magister1 02.06.20

The whole game is one big without revision

w
william1992 02.06.20

XS where you have these problems. Another summer has passed and no problems

m
manels 02.06.20

Perhaps it is in the Repack. From =nemos= went through the game without critical bugs (although some tasks, like, kill with a shotgun, was not fulfilled; no restart of the camera was not punched the glitches in the game or Repack do not know).