3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hahaha Alexey 02.06.20 06:43 pm

That kind of nonsense in this game with a save? (Far Cry: Primal)

I must say-before that I only played the first FarCry. Me and there was sick of saving only at checkpoints, but there at least despite how would surround the world, the passage in fact it was as if one lane. And so AutoSave on every next point was somehow understandable.
And then, in FCPrimal -- really go where you want, in any direction. And as there are selected places to save -- do not understand(((
Worse. It is not saving even, and some places of resurrection. Where the hero is resurrected from the dead, and spent resources (arrows, spears) are not restored. Attacked the enemy, killed half of arrows, killed-has risen half without arrows. Went back, shot others, killed again, resurrected -- no arrows at all. What the hell? With experience also there is something strange (that it is saved, it is not). Try to do QuickSave / QuickLoad (F5/F9) - also to no avail -- is recovering exactly in the same place and the same. Regular saving (exit to main menu and Save / Load) do roll back the game a long time ago. Not even the last point, but somewhere in the beginning of the quest, which the game apparently considers main.
That is all nonsense, and how do you do it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbot 02.06.20

do not experience similar problems. resources chew ass. arrows, spears, clubs can make a million even without multiplication skills. Every quest has a save point, where you will go if you go to the next. a mythical solution to your problem is simple - don't close the game

A
Akunamatataa 02.06.20

So. The system saves really ugly, but the logic in it.

There are three main types of saves are automatic, fast (F5) and name (entering the menu - their number, by the way, is limited to the 21st thing). Auto and quick save there are only single copies of each new save overwrites the previous one. In the folder save (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\*a long number*\2029 (the last 4 digits vary depending on the version)) they are present as 1.save and 2.save and name 3.save for 23.save.

There are two main modes of conservation - freeplay and during missions.

Freeplay - manual save (F5 and name) is allowed at any time and AutoSave happen in three cases - 1) when there is some action (taken something from a cache, is a collector's item, it turns out the skill, completed a mini-quest to free the prisoner, etc.), 2) at the time of death, and 3) from time to time automatically. While maintaining all the equipment, experience, skills and health of the current pet at that particular moment, etc.
Respawn after death or return to the menu occurs nearest to the place of preservation of the spawn - open fire (white icon) or fast moving (conquered Outpost, etc.). If you are killed during attempts to capture the Outpost and signal fire, you are resurrected in the vicinity thereof (and all enemies are alive again, calm and untagged).

During the missions the story is quite different - manually save forbidden, and the AutoSave only happen on the checkpoint mission. Ie if you were killed or you want to replay the whole part of the mission since the last checkpoint, it throws you to this control point, erasing all changes in the inventory, experience, etc. that happened during the game after it. If you went to the menu/out of game, then the next day the ENTIRE mission must be replayed FROM the BEGINNING and you find yourself nearest to the place of the mission, standard their spawn, with the equipment, experience, etc. which you had at the moment of reaching the last passed checkpoint of the mission.

How to deal with the limitation of the number of save slots is very easy - press F5, then Esc, then Alt+Tab open the folder with the savegames (that long number) and copy the current folder 2029 (or whatever you have) under a different name. When you want to replay this save, before entering the game copied with the replacement of the content from this renamed folder to the folder 2029. One license, the cloud syncing of savegames in the client Yupley better off.

A
Akunamatataa 02.06.20

Yes, and if suddenly killed, and very sorry for all of the shot arrows and scattered the sticks, or red flowers for the resurrection of the beloved salezebeta, who was also killed, then you can do a simple trick (only good for triplea, during missions can only rollback to the last checkpoint).
After the resurrection immediately come out of the game without saving and open the folder with the saves:

The first save game (the latest at time of writing) is an automatic save at the moment of death, and the second to the last quick save.
Removed from the folder are two files 1.save and 1.save.upload, and then the next day and rolled back to the previous save.

...but easier and faster to gather resources to replenish losses (or take them out of the hiding place)... ;)

H
Hahaha Alexey 02.06.20

Akunamatataa
Thank you) Tonight I'll try)

M
MagicHero 02.06.20

Hahaha Alexey
Nonsense is what you write. You spent arrows and killed you, obviously you lost your arrows and spears. Try not to die or play on an easier difficulty. I play on survival with only one life the entire game and little things like loss of arrows and spears after death at all, worry not )))

H
Hahaha Alexey 02.06.20

MagicHero
Boasted? Well done.
I also occasionally play with only one life in the game. In Готику1. Although there is saving. But I don't use them. I like that. So what?
The topic of the question this have to do slightly less than nothing.
Because when a person starts to play a NEW, unfamiliar game -- it is logical that it is saving.
When you play in the second-third-fifth times, you certainly know what a pimp you have to have to deal with a particular opponent. And the first time you kill a hundred times before you understand how to pass that particular place.
Yes, but the save should be a SAVE. To save to another location, before a difficult task or a tough enemy, and then trying to pass this thing, over and over again. And this recovery must be a recovery of the game. With all those settings at the moment of saving. I survived. Began to undergo some complicated plot. Wrong. I want to recover to try and pass it correctly. And then instead of restoring -- some nonsense. Where to a saved point, why it hung the consequences of improper passing.
I wouldn't get so much if the plot of the game was different. If the main character was zombakov some, the living dead, who killed, and then he comes alive again. Or the main character would lie in a coma and he dreamed the dream. And all the action games -- in this dream. And when his kill -- he just a dream another dream, but based on previous. That would then be like resurrection would be logical, and does not cause such rejection. And then -- the ancient hunter shoots animals and people from other tribes. What the fuck is resurrection??? That kind of nonsense?

H
Hahaha Alexey 02.06.20

MagicHero
For the advice to play on easier difficulty" thank you, but the game should still be even slightly interesting. And not to be one flick of the baton brought half the village.
I originally started on hard. Realism this level of complexity can be demonstrated like this: I just started the game. Saved Sale -- I have 3 line of life. Find the enemies of the people. Archery. Hit the enemy in the head-death at once. Hit in the torso -- 1 chance out of 4 that death immediately, 3 out of 4 chance that it will take a second arrow. If the enemies attack first: Throw spear -- render half of his life. Throw the second spear-the chances are 50/50 you'll die, or a drop of life in me still remains. And if the enemies shooting at me from a bow-so it's all garbage -- a whole bunch of arrows to go. Ie in fact -- I'm a fucking tank. And on level hard. What is there to speak about normal, or worse, easy??? The game still needs to be in any way interesting?
But even at this level is killing me, Yes. And often. Because I play for the first time. I still do not know on what animal I can attack and what-not yet.
And Yes... I'm not hard to gather resources. I play a lot of hunt and gather resources. I just freeze that is saving and restoring the game here is kind of crap.

A
Argo R 02.06.20

Hahaha Alexey
Seriously? Easy on hard? Yes, the game in General is fucking hell on any difficulty!
Stealth is broken off, Takara enemies firing from the other end of the map, do not care that he sat down. As the animal affects the detection do not understand. Sneak up to the enemy Outpost - shot from cover the enemy in the head - he died, and heartless monster the whole Outpost.Damn, this is actually the first I've seen games where the enemy is on the horizon already see who took his main character. More nonsense in stealth I have not seen
Predatory animals at every step. Passed meter - killed by a lion, rose up, walked two meters - a lot of enemies, the three had stopped suddenly four came, and fifth all killed from the other end of the location. Grass in polresta where nothing can be seen, with vision too little to be seen. A half hour of the game died 62 times.Oh nah...
Deleted this shit .

P
Protocol10 02.06.20

Argo R
And I'm on survival through the entire game. Don't even consider how many lost - so many times. Really hardcore full and slept very easily.

A
Akunamatataa 02.06.20

I've created a detailed guide to save the edge in the Headlights primal work on the Incentive: