3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 02.06.20 06:44 pm

daite sovet po komandam (Diablo 2)

Podskagite plz kakyy komandy nado propisat' 4toby yznat na kakom servere mb igraew i esli est' takoe to list i po9sneni9 k nemy komand propisivaemyh 9rlike tipo v-w. P. s mogno v li4ky.
24 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 02.06.20

How to type the command Win + R then type resmon and run, go to the network tab and look in the TCP connection remote address, with which the game establishes a connection. Key label for the present.

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

ANN_OR
a simpler way no??

a
annortheone 02.06.20

Three lines of text, do you find it so difficult? Wanted advice, you got it.

R
Rivnyanyn 02.06.20

Wouldn't it be easier to look through SMD?

F
FludoTron 02.06.20

Was 2017, but how miserable system call uber. And what about the spirit of the middle ages and marketplace screamers?

a
annortheone 02.06.20

Rivnyanyn
cmd -> resmon.exe -> Enter
Bingo
FlyDoTrona
Here below is via cmd. Just in the spirit of the middle ages.

a
annortheone 02.06.20

nunucbka_8cm
And port 6112 just what?

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

nunucbka_8cm
I am primarily interested in is a list of commands for propisane in the label D2

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

and nick is boyanistaya. them errands Maatregelen. boring..

i
irknet 02.06.20

trysiki_v_krovi
Here in this thread look.

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

irknet
If you're talking about those who were attached to plows of this toe have already read thank you for the advice, but I'd like to find more, let's say the list to which were added these commands.

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

nunucbka_8cm
Something that gave a link to you only with respect to PG, PI server I need to try overmitt on different servers and compare the drop, it may be foolish but I want to do it.I want to believe in various mysteries and try to find them or something about learning the game, so it is clear, or may tvaya not panimaet?)

R
Rivnyanyn 02.06.20

Recently I tried to put that drop depends on the LVL of Chara. When I ran out of arguments, and the dispute does not otahal, had to create super-hero LVL 1 and punish the hell pit in a single, until on the sixth the wound has not fallen elite unik-a hatchet, with 14 leve necro. But sales to convince I still failed and I have scored;D
By the way, on the fifth the wound fell lad!!!

N
Navali_volume 02.06.20

Rivnyanyn
I just play every somewhere for a month and that's all.

a
annortheone 02.06.20

Rivnyanyn
Keep us posted

R
Rivnyanyn 02.06.20

ANN_OR
Of Course:With

a
annortheone 02.06.20

Rivnyanyn
ll, sit down, two

R
Rivnyanyn 02.06.20

ANN_OR
GRM bi cha beating!:D

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

I want to believe in various mysteries and try to find them or something about learning the gameplay
:(

a
annortheone 02.06.20

Don't understand the language sverrisson, put RV