3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadik kirov 02.06.20 06:47 pm

Update or brakes. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Here I played on Windows7 with 80+ fps, CS: GO-how moved to the win10 not higher than 50 fps on any map does not go flying - except for dast 2. in other games, well except fps.Game mode is worth the wait? but windows 10 I installed for nitro nation online!
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PadloKotNik 02.06.20

Vadik Kirov
ie 10 do not go yet?

A
ABRAScovyy 02.06.20

Vadik Kirov
1. After upgrading brakes is not observed.
2. On Win10 everything goes as well as on Win7. Almost no difference.
3. Game mode will lower fps in CSGO. He went out for a long time and many have potestio, I play without it.
Here is a sample test:
The problem is something else, but definitely not in the top ten and not in updates.

V
Vadik kirov 02.06.20

ABRASцовый
10 as I wrote, all the same lag and prosidaet fps , but not as often as in Kayes. Updates? Update once a month and shut off the CAR.

V
Vadik kirov 02.06.20

Ay can I not informed that played on the laptop, but keep in mind my words at the head.

a
asbarton 02.06.20

Vadik Kirov
Here is the solution to your problems http://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/windows_10_gamedvr-919502/

V
Vadik kirov 02.06.20

asbarton
Wow okay, but what loads the disk in windows10 90℅

V
Vadik kirov 02.06.20

Palactic
Up to you, I wrote that switched to 10w because of the exclusive windows store to move or not for you to decide but I would not advise it, for me it is not dorsomedial, even though I know wines with 7 parts but HP also chorus.