3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg 02.06.20 06:47 pm

Pioneers (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Soon April and a great day for all mankind. Then, mankind did not step and DISCOVERED the space. And revealed it to humanity not the Shepard or the riders, and our fellow countrymen (this is for shkoloty). Only THEY have the right to bear the proud name of the PIONEER! For me personally, (IMHO) there are even options for whom to play and whom to the appearance of the Riders, so they are Pioneers:
1.Yuri Gagarin

2. Valentina Tereshkova

3. Yevgeny Leonov

4. Svetlana Savitskaya

5. Vladimir Dzhanibekov

The FIRST group of cosmonauts

It's a pity that roundnose brewer editor won't give (because it's some sort of give did) Gagarin smile. But, I'll take off my hat and shake the hand of someone who will use the images of these characters for the character. Although it is clear that most will stick their pimply faces in the mirror and draw myself. In human terms this is understandable.
But, all these American riders and shepherds were after them, these are not pioneers. And if someone objected, saying the Moon and everything, you immediately!
On the moon and other planets of the solar system was OUR FIRST GETA!!!

I hope that the sense of humor most people have.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuAppend 02.06.20

Bigg
Nice to see that there are still people who know and appreciate history.

S
StrangerSE 02.06.20

For uncle Yura and the other of them immediately. Here these heroes and is equal to Mankind, if he wants to explore space and learn to live in justice.

D
Devault 02.06.20

I was so hoping at the end to see one of the twins,that's a bummer

G
GG4 02.06.20

Looks I will do as Neil Armstrong, the first astronaut had been in space and on the moon.

S
Sanek1212 02.06.20

GG4
On the moon Yes, but he's not the first cosmonaut in space.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 02.06.20

Sanek1212
the moon too, there was fotozhopa

S
Sanek1212 02.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
All things are possible.

B
Bigg 02.06.20

Devault
when Russia will try to do

K
Kovboy belomor 02.06.20

By the way no one paid attention as biovars vtihorya are trying to rewrite history.When Shepard asks Haketa,they say not scared to build not understand what and where is something to shoot.To which Hackett responds,humanity already passed on.When we created the atomic bomb.And of course they had to win the war and THEY won it.Here in detail the history and change.A little cartoon,a little in the game,just a movie.And now our democracy yelling.If it were not for the brave and selfless the Yankees,who fought with the best parts of the Reich.Khan would be the Soviet Union.

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

Well, that Biovar did not think to take the appearance of the above, for animated mockery would offend my feelings