3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PLAyLyova 02.06.20 06:48 pm

Nice game, and the last two parts also (FIFA 17)

In General the Lord tired fify and this the company that makes it, played the game years and no PERFORMANCE issues were not (are not inhibited, nor prisila), other schools not in this thread.. And then suddenly started. The game became misiti in different situations. And drawdown FPS no FRAPS readings on the field up to 270 frames in cutscenes 50-60. This is some new type of brakes, the game is flickering and showing stable fps SLOWS down, LAG, etc., then like clockwork, it begins again! It later emerged that the same thing happens with the last two editions of 15 and 16, all license. On answers.help.ea.com people asked a similar question support is silent. You can see that others have the same problem. That already only did not take and driver and game settings, all games bar NVIDIA, with some synchropulse and other settings, no difference. This problem is not solved, the play was already unbearable, brakes everywhere, online in quick match...!!! The computer always dragged the FIFA without any problems as seeds. 3570K, 16GB DDR3, GTX670 WITH any other programs and games no problem, including other DIY EA HELP! Advise where else to complain to Electronic Arts?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 02.06.20

PLAyLyova
answers.help.ea.com This is not a support site, and the same forum.
But to complain about that? That you have a problem with the computer and slow down the game one of the series?

D
Dreik Fernis 02.06.20

Bake check for viruses/miners will find - try to get rid of them, if lazy - demolition Windu.
Since I lag the whole series of games, the problem is already in your PC, not in games.

R
Rockerov 02.06.20

PLAyLyova
all after the December update origin who have 6** and 7** series NVIDIA video card as I understand the problem) you retards and I have a crash on desktop with the crash of a driver or direct x) and not only FIFA but also in battle 1) re-installed Windows by formatting the drive, put a clean video driver - 0 result(( so here is sin on the developers EA and maybe the program origin, waiting for fixes.....

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

There are legends that Huang underestimates the old vidago especially on Kepler in your case Kepler is 6x the performance. try to put an older driver.. but I say it's a myth))

g
gafon2 02.06.20

EA sports monopoly in football, while KONAMI will not create competition as before, it is useless to complain. This year and with the language settings namahal us, why do we Polish as a second language nonsense.
I hang in the match, when moving with the ball the middle of the field, subsidence fps when not looking, but know that it's happening when it begins to rise the temperature of the video card is cool and everything is fine (RX470 8Gb).
It is hoped that next year FIFA18 will be much better, because the potential the new engine has. You can consider FIFA17 as first steps, although a little expensive as they cost.

P
PLAyLyova 02.06.20

Andrew Baulin
to complain about those problems with their product. I know that forum, that's why I asked WHERE these woodpeckers to turn to when problems?

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

PLAyLyova
Put in the config Lok at 60 frames

A
Andrey Baulin 02.06.20

PLAyLyova
You can't handle it, and the other woodpeckers? Well, Yes, wherever you look, everywhere dartanyan.
On my 5 series there are no such problems. So I think the option with the deterioration of the performance of old maps is not.