3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hatake sempai 02.06.20 08:30 pm

what will happen if you put in Sli?

Good evening! In General is on the computer the asus GTX 970 strix. The motherboard supports Sli. If you buy and put GTX1070 asus strix in SLI with the 970...would this give some performance boost?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malice 02.06.20

not give, it would be nice from GTX1070
Sli only works with identical cards
Google is apparently banned

H
Hatake sempai 02.06.20

technology API vulkan says quite the opposite

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

the computer simply will not accept in games the graphics card is not running the game. therefore, the gain will be 0.
can be gain from the games with GPU fiziksom if you configure an extra card on POSIX but I 690 285 gitarami perfect and nothing is gained from this and from Igor conductive only fallout 4 like he uses the GPU of POSIX.
with fart volcanoes and asynchron compusion this vyui themselves peck-peck. I like that peck-peck wound up 3 different video cards that they were warm and hairy brands gave increase and there was redebony and one NVIDIA but I'm not really ponyal that I just erisi did. and in DH that can run current games under дх12 where you have implemented special support which is no where in any benchmark as far as I know not implemented. about the game the farts, I also don't know much. if any game is under ogle (but mance UWC) and that, in turn, received support Shader model 5.0 not too long ago so to find Igor to a sufficient load at ogle again no.

V
Vex24rus 02.06.20

Hatake sempai
If you look from the point of financial gain it is better to sell it and buy a 1060 (6GB!!) until prices began to fall on them

O
Overclock[er] 02.06.20

Hatake sempai
Hatake sempai wrote:
to put GTX1070 asus strix in SLI with the 970...would this give some performance boost?
Not the fact that the work steadily. And a bunch of strange and bessmyslennoe. Sell Your current and take 1070 points or VEG'y

M
MagicHero 02.06.20

Hatake sempai
Hatake sempai wrote:
technology API vulkan says quite the opposite
And you first read what vulkan API and generally gehorsam it has nothing to do.