3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Tyhun 02.06.20 08:31 pm

A refund.

Guys, just excuse me , I understand that similar topics have already been likely, but I have not found. I had such a need: I bought the game the incentive , but it is not yet published (i.e. pre-order), and I wanted to buy a more complete edition of the same game. Made out buying the kiwi, and the question arises: will I be refunded the money for the purchase of pre-order, and if you return, that's where the money will come ? Kiwi or to cover flanks and will there be any Commission ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksim sivkov 02.06.20

he can choose but the purse steam will come to grandma faster

A
Aleksandr Tyhun 02.06.20

I want to note that the steam support with this question I have already climbed, and when I went directly to the choice of where to return the money, I chose Qiwi, but not yet confirmed , for the first time, decided to ask the knowledgeable here who has made a return to Qiwi. How long was the money? What all problems can arise, etc.?

A
Aleksandr Tyhun 02.06.20

Maxim Sivkov
And the approximate time of transfer of money don't know ? Day? Two? Week...

I
Igroman 1 02.06.20

At the expense of kiwis don't know, but when I bought with a credit card was a choice of where to return, on steam or on the map, and you yourself can test it just start the refund but do not complete if you are not satisfied

R
Red Barels 02.06.20

within 7 days

A
Aleksandr Tyhun 02.06.20

Igroman 1
here's to choosing exactly where to get the money back I came. That's just further questions have arisen, which problems may appear with the return to kiwi and not on steam wallet.

A
Aleksandr Tyhun 02.06.20

Yeah, okay, I understand, the guys that he wanted to hear, thank you very much!

A
Anomel Suna 02.06.20

Money for pre-order, you can return to the game at any time without restrictions

Money on WebMoney purse will not be returned. Only steam and wallet like a normal card.

The money is returned without a fee. How many gave so much and will receive

A
Aleksandr742 02.06.20

I immediately returned the money