3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 02.06.20 08:35 pm

The Vest Barrett?? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Tell me where you can take???? And that is a hundred times the conference passed and many times legendary and nifiga
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizell89 02.06.20

me a lot of containers of an experienced agent fell, and by the way never from the mission conference centre!

D
Delphis 02.06.20

wait for the crack. Without the pills I see no reason to play without crack only schoolchildren playing

K
Kerry_Good 02.06.20

Delphis
Well, you and the frame!)) Exclusively online game The Division.

K
Kerry_Good 02.06.20

WizarDiO
Question funny. Someone packs this pours a bulletproof vest, and someone still knocked out. It's tough Rand from the Jubilee.)))

W
WizarDiO 02.06.20

Crazy_User
cheto I'm also inclined to this

S
Sanya Gladyshev 02.06.20

Delphis
only students outs waiting for a pill to multiplayer

e
evilmax88 02.06.20

of farmil Lexington two days, and fell out of the box weekly

E
ELamela 02.06.20

Yes 3 XS a day trying to beat the mission on the heroic and the legend took place where the guarantor falls red rags had fallen out 2 times in addition to Barrett, he's already opened a lot of containers of an experienced agent and the identity e shish, random straight Royal

J
Joxan911 02.06.20

In Lexington less than 3% probability 3%, Carl.

I
Inquisitor 02.06.20

WizarDiO
I dropped out before the 1.6 out of the box for 400K, and 2 times now have 4-5 pieces fell out of exotic boxes, leaving himself 4 pieces the best, the rest of the players gave a ... I don't know, with the advent of exotic boxes like problems with getting the vest can not see.. create yourself 4 characters and exotic farm box every week, in legendary, Yes, incursions , and everything will be...

j
jgoodwin89 02.06.20

fell in as a bonus from the container to the last frontier.. and before that fell in the container of an experienced agent... actually funny, my friend who plays less, but has five barretos, three holsters bliss and wit (despite the fact that the holster and barreta he nafig not needed). and I nirazu not received the holster (although I would very much like),

V
Vovanlavrov 02.06.20

Inquisitоr
th for such a fashionable vest.....what does that mean?

e
evilmax88 02.06.20

Vovanlavrov
if skills are the first skill is +15% strength skill, one skill cooldown +5% damage if both skills are in cooldown will increase your damage by 10%

V
Vovanlavrov 02.06.20

evilmax88
understood...thanks

I
Inquisitor 02.06.20

evilmax88
My mistake.. not so little..
Vovanlavrov
If there is not a single skill on cooldown gives +10% strength skill, if the cooldown on 1 skill, +5% more damage if the cooldown of 2 skills +10% to armor.

e
evilmax88 02.06.20

Inquisitоr
maybe because I wrote from memory

d
dobryy vanya 02.06.20

Delphis
You're all mixed up. With tablet and play only cheats the students, and NOT students, even the macros on the mouse do not put.

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.06.20

Me and some barrels fall from exotics, and even with crappy talents. And yesterday two of the invasion, two courier bags of Belongings :-)
Lucky I just zvizdets :-(