3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kruser 02.06.20 08:35 pm

Error when trying to run on Windows 10 (Borderlands 2)

Good people, tell me, is it possible to run on Windows 10?
If so, how? No Borderlands 2, no Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel do not want to run on ten. Popping up several Windows that something is missing, cannot find, etc.
Help. Or it is the bitter truth and roll a seven.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mechanica Asphyxia 02.06.20

ran without any problems .
but if you have this problem , put the compatibility with vin7

R
Red Barels 02.06.20

from the administrator tries to run

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 02.06.20

kruser
You have the solution written in the question. See what's missing and eliminate.
Screenshots of the error messages throw that to understand from where to dig.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 02.06.20

I have 10 worked without problems. If repak - maybe it cares (hypothetically), but if Steam need a reason why not run. Multiple Windows, where something missing is a vague concept.

G
Get Ohotnik 02.06.20

and part 1 and 2 work fine on a dozen
kruser wrote:
Or it is the bitter truth and roll a seven.
the sad truth is that you are inept, Mr

c
choa 02.06.20

Bardic Fig supports gtx 10X0 generation, the game right. even on a gtx 1070 lol ) But win10 should not be a problem. DX try to rearrange.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 02.06.20

choa wrote:
Bardic Fig supports gtx 10X0 generation, the game right. even on a gtx 1070 lol ) But win10 should not be a problem. DX try to rearrange.
Playing on 1080. It happens that the frames are jumping from 190 to 15. Maybe because 4K is bad adapted, but in General... Well, dunno in General. Maybe because of permissions or because of optimization.

L
Lex Slim 02.06.20

THURISAZ
I have a 1060 on the same.Even with the ninth series GTX is started.

K
Keyner 02.06.20

What error?? DLL files missing??

k
kruser 02.06.20

Get Hunter
I asked for help, and accused krivorukost (a concept Oh, how tensile) does not help.

k
kruser 02.06.20

Mechanica Asphyxia
Yes, tried. and compatibility and run as admin. Understand, made the mistake of not posted that requires the game, and it was demolished in the hearts. Put again, I hope not to refuse the explanation.Keyner

k
kruser 02.06.20

Thank you all. It worked. Sorry to have stirred up. Only it turned out that the version was old, though, but to the top-10 is not adapted. Downloaded other set, it worked. See repak repak the discord and big.
Again, sorry I stirred up.

_
_iSTALKER_ 02.06.20

What kind of error it is? Screens throw something, or at least the error text. I have the 10kA is and play it, no crashes, errors, t, etc.

k
kruser 02.06.20

_iSTALKER_
Thank you for responding. The whole trouble in the old version of the game or Repack. Thanks again.

L
LittelBro 02.06.20

kruser
Just download a different version of the game. And Win 10 is better Home put