3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.06.20 08:36 pm

The lag in the multiplayer? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Crash the enemies, then tosses it back, then do it all in slow motion. All such problems?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

0000Ptasha
apparently the server topic that do not stand up to even the early access

M
Mewel 02.06.20

SPR1GGAN
there are no servers in the cartoon. the game system of p2p

A
Alfi1 02.06.20

All the same, you're not alone))

S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

Mewel
p2p is when one of the users to the host ,and other conectada to him?

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.06.20

SPR1GGAN
So lag will always, release in a year. The Inquisition was the same.

M
Mewel 02.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Yes

G
GG4 02.06.20

0000Ptasha
Why is it always something? Ancient 100 Mbit surplus enough (most users). Although I have 1 GB for 2 years, the games do not see the difference.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 02.06.20

GG4
Because lag now. Because the Inquisition lag on the release and the lag is still.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

the solution is probably to play with friends ,prostatiti one channel more stable and run on its host ,and generally put on that movie ,Koop shooting waves of mobs ,it's the pinnacle of sadness ,whom is interesting can sleep in warframe ,too, space with shooting robots and aliens .

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

SPR1GGAN
I wouldn't say that the standard of sadness and boredom. Unless of course you plan ever to sit on the bronze. On bronze and silver play with randomized and did not have particularly great difficulty, and another thing gold and platinum. With increasing complexity have already forgotten about the simple shooting at enemies, you have to give priority to objectives tactically take positions and always be with at least 1 ally. So that the multiplayer in the ME interesting. On the other hand if you or others have not played ME3 on gold and above, then it is useless to talk about it further. Warframe from another universe, its story and characters, then you are already familiar in the whole trilogy race (well except one). So to compare them is not quite right, though similar in gameplay.

-
-Anarant- 02.06.20

KiDjeN
Well randomized also possible, there is as lucky, I'm in ME3 platinum quite easily closed, but bronze and silver were the problem(when character re-pumped).

0000Ptasha
And about lag, if you have enough quality Internet connection, then just make your game open and wait until you get connected.

K
KiDjeN 02.06.20

-Anarant-
I see not much luck. Platinum took only friends :) Left 2 hour trial, it will be necessary before the game to merge them as something, well, or who also have time, write, play, if you want to network to run :)

A
Aleksandr742 02.06.20

Like no lag :D